View Single Post
Old Monday, May 06, 2013
43rd CTP (PAS)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2014 - Merit 13

Thanked 1,551 Times in 674 Posts
Bilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emotions View Post
I understand what you are going to say. In this darama, the Kashf is a sort of unnecessary Zidi Character. Infact, so far she is seen in inferiority complex throughout this darama. I want to bring in the notice of other girls on the forum that independence, love & respect dont mean you to become too much Zidi & Khabti type of personality. Due respect is demanded at both ends not from single end only. The concept of independence portrayed in this darama is totally negative one.
Wasim bhai you are the only person who has understood literally what i mean to say.....I just meant that the marriage is a very sacred relationship and this is a merger of two souls.....This must be based on mutual love and respect, the wife must obey her husband as he is his protector but not servility that i say we must expect from wives.....In this drama the lead character (Kashaf) has been depicted as an obdurate and unnecessarily headstrong girl which indeed is not a way to lead a happy married life.....
The Following User Says Thank You to Bilal Hassan For This Useful Post:
Emotions (Tuesday, May 07, 2013)