View Single Post
Old Monday, May 06, 2013
43rd CTP (PAS)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2014 - Merit 13

Thanked 1,551 Times in 674 Posts
Bilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Invincible View Post

Dude, U will have to get married twice.

One with submissive, down to earth & slave sort of person.
Other with bureaucrat who could move with you in Social circle.

On serious note: Consider your and your partner’s intellect before tying the knot. Dont pick a random person as your partner.

Good Luck!
nai yar aik he afford kr len to kafi hy...humen chahye k aik he ho nut us k sub haqooq thek sy ada kr ske...but for your information i know many bureaucrat girls even in DMG who are intelligent, conservative as well as reasonably social as well so my friend this is wrong to say that both things are contradictions.....
Quote:
Originally Posted by sabahatbhutta View Post
Dear Alhamdulilah, Islam does not give permission to a husband to make his wife a slave.
Sabah i never meant that wives should be kept as slaves, our Holy Prophet clearly told the rights of wives in Last Sermon and wives should be given love, affection and everything legitimate they want.....but excess of everything is bad.....The wife must not ask for a thing that is beyond parameters.....Yes indeed their rights as given by Shariah must be given otherwise we are liable to be questioned on the day of judgement.....
Quote:
Originally Posted by The sky watcher View Post
This thread has opened my mind to some extent. We males have to change our mind. We want a highly educated, beautiful and an obedient life partner but we dont like if she get a high position or show talent then we (males) become jealous of her. This is a fact
My dear friend you misunderstood me, if she achieves something, that is her right and a matter of proud for her family....provided her aspiration are legitimate and won't bring any ignominy to her family and husband....
Quote:
Originally Posted by Momi Aslam View Post
You said "Many friends of mine (girls) are seeing in themselves a Kashaf, they want to be independent and authoritative just like her....."

So You are of the view girls should not be independent and authoritative..
then why our parents are giving us lectures to be independent and confident.means their training is wrong.why they are making us strong like the character..

and as it has embroiled bureaucracy as well in that drama and we all are aspiring for CSS, i think it is misleading the girls...we have some values that have to be kept intact, i am in favor of woman emancipation but within certain parameters.....

and what are those parameters to be a slave?or slave of ur moods?

"I become a bureaucrat (insha ALLAH), i would like to marry an educated girl, she may be a bureaucrat too, if the girls would make their minds just like Kashaf then it would just disturb the married life."

sorry to say but you have dual standard,it was past when girl was educated,bureaucrat and slave of men..time has changed.so better to adopt yourself with the modern realities.

"the purpose of this thread is also to at least make the girls realize that what this drama depicts is somewhat wrong"

So you mean a girl who is aspiring to be a csp she does not know what this drama depicts..Be rational today,s girls are more wise take the example of all fields where women are at top position.

obeying their husbands is not a bad thing at all and they are their Majazi Khuda too....."

sabahatbhutta is very right that Islam does not give permission to a husband to make his wife a slave.Being Khuda demands being extreme affectionate, extreme loving, extreme tolerant and having extreme quality of pardoning, like real khuda does even when we don't offer prayer a single time in a day. If you really want to become Mijazi Khuda then my dear fellows its extreme difficult for you.
My friend i acquiesce with your points but again i would say i have been misunderstood.....
The Following User Says Thank You to Bilal Hassan For This Useful Post: