View Single Post
Old Monday, May 06, 2013

Furquan592 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by kal3m View Post
I second with you about the G.t road bridge, As I also belong to Gujranwala and on asking the reason behind shorting the bridge, same answer was told to me but I didn't agree at the moment. However, in reality it is so.
I endorse you. I wonder how people would vote for a leader whose notion is to run bullet trains rarher than facilitating basic necessities like education which if provided many bullet trains may be manufactured subsequently.

People are talking about experience. Had PMLN done any good to Pakistan,they would have performed it in 1997,when they were glorified by 2/3 majority. But alas! They aspired to strengthen themselves rather than Pakistan;consequently they were plummeted into the deep hell of humiliation. I endorse that if, Allah forbid, they come into power again,they certainly will eradicate loadshedding;but they will never obliterate our basic problems like education,for,education empower one's mind and this empowerment is not lucrative for them-they know it very well. Their policies are short term and useless. We have no personal issues with pmln otherwise,we only want betterment of our beloved motherland. If a leader has strong will and clean intentions, no experience is needed; even a glimpse on history can testify it.

As far as panchayat system is regarded, IK always stresses to establish a local government system so that Justice and prompt solution of the problems may be pledged.