View Single Post
Old Sunday, May 12, 2013
43rd CTP (PAS)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2014 - Merit 13

Thanked 1,551 Times in 674 Posts
Bilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to behold

My friend if your personal affiliations are with PTI then you would see only rigging in PUnjab and other places where PTI could not win, so that's very logical as your statement suggests.....My friend if you think that every thing would be clean and clear then it is a myth, i haven't seen that much clean elections in my life time.....minor loopholes always exist and these can be labeled as negligible errors.....so kindly accept the mandate that has been given to PML (N).....Where your party won there elections are free and where you lose there was rigging, comeon my friend, To be a winner one must always accept defeat with open arms, just like Ghulam Bilour, he is a great man, he knew that he has lost and so must do the PTI.....just accept it....for me following are observations.....
  • PML (N) is only party that has been ruling and still retained its position, not only retained but improved a lot and that is the clear manifestation of voter confidence in them.
  • PTI has emerged as a major rival and i think has outclassed PPP as second major party.
  • PML (N) has made a clean sweep.
  • PTI Leadership must also learn a lesson not to be that much arrogant and sure of their success, Pride hath a fall.
  • Voter turnout has been awesome and i myself was amazed to see even old people were coming to vote.

Let us pray and hope for the best of our future, i am Insha ALLAH sanguine about it and so must you be...

Regards,
Amra Yousaf (Sunday, May 12, 2013), Daisy (Sunday, May 12, 2013), revival (Tuesday, May 14, 2013), sarang ali shaikh (Sunday, May 12, 2013)