Sunday, April 28, 2024
08:36 PM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Closed Thread Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Sunday, May 12, 2013

Abdullah ktk is on a distinguished road
Default Free and Fair Elections???

No doubt 2013's Elections are most significant and stimulating for many reasons.. Despite all zeal and efforts of ECP and Security agencies the controversy of rigging couldnt be prevented. JI and some minor parties in Sindh and Balochistan boycotted on the Election day. The fluctuations in Punjab's results are unavoidable, thus, PTI blames PML(N) and Geo TV for affecting the final results..

In this Scenario can we say that we have stepped forward from our traditional Politics or standing at the same point????
Old Sunday, May 12, 2013
43rd CTP (PAS)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2014 - Merit 13

Thanked 1,551 Times in 674 Posts
Bilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to behold

My friend if your personal affiliations are with PTI then you would see only rigging in PUnjab and other places where PTI could not win, so that's very logical as your statement suggests.....My friend if you think that every thing would be clean and clear then it is a myth, i haven't seen that much clean elections in my life time.....minor loopholes always exist and these can be labeled as negligible errors.....so kindly accept the mandate that has been given to PML (N).....Where your party won there elections are free and where you lose there was rigging, comeon my friend, To be a winner one must always accept defeat with open arms, just like Ghulam Bilour, he is a great man, he knew that he has lost and so must do the PTI.....just accept it....for me following are observations.....
  • PML (N) is only party that has been ruling and still retained its position, not only retained but improved a lot and that is the clear manifestation of voter confidence in them.
  • PTI has emerged as a major rival and i think has outclassed PPP as second major party.
  • PML (N) has made a clean sweep.
  • PTI Leadership must also learn a lesson not to be that much arrogant and sure of their success, Pride hath a fall.
  • Voter turnout has been awesome and i myself was amazed to see even old people were coming to vote.

Let us pray and hope for the best of our future, i am Insha ALLAH sanguine about it and so must you be...

Regards,
Amra Yousaf (Sunday, May 12, 2013), Daisy (Sunday, May 12, 2013), revival (Tuesday, May 14, 2013), sarang ali shaikh (Sunday, May 12, 2013)
Old Sunday, May 12, 2013

waqaralam is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abdullah ktk View Post
No doubt 2013's Elections are most significant and stimulating for many reasons.. Despite all zeal and efforts of ECP and Security agencies the controversy of rigging couldnt be prevented. JI and some minor parties in Sindh and Balochistan boycotted on the Election day. The fluctuations in Punjab's results are unavoidable, thus, PTI blames PML(N) and Geo TV for affecting the final results..

In this Scenario can we say that we have stepped forward from our traditional Politics or standing at the same point????
In punjab we stand at the same point. Our beloved Fuedal Lords once again remained successful.
Old Sunday, May 12, 2013

Andalibkhan is on a distinguished road

salam everyone..

i believe the elections this time, as usual, were regional..

But no doubt the people of KPK welcomed change with open arms..

Moreover Punjab is a huge province.. where Imran Khan simply failed to break PML-N`s influence, which lead to their defeat against them.. and thats where PML-N managed to lead the NA.

But nonetheless, i believe PML-N will be equally beneficial for the state (better than PPP atleast)..

Regards..

:-)
Old Sunday, May 12, 2013

Pakistaniguy will become famous soon enoughPakistaniguy will become famous soon enough

Elections were not fair. In Karachi and Hydersbad Specially and in few areas in Punjab Elections were not fair. Everyone knows that in Karachi Terrorist Party MQM continued its terrorism and in those areas where it was difficult for it to control the polling stations their it threatnend presiding officers due to which they did not reach at polling stations.

If there were free elections in Karachi, Imran Khan would have easily won approximately all the seats in Karachi because people are highly against MQM. Several videos have been appearing on social Media platforms where it can be seen that what MQM did at polling stations.
The Following User Says Thank You to Pakistaniguy For This Useful Post:
alihashmatkhoso (Sunday, May 12, 2013)
Old Sunday, May 12, 2013
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2012 - Roll no. 5160

Qurratulain Aslam is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pakistaniguy View Post
Elections were not fair. In Karachi and Hydersbad Specially and in few areas in Punjab Elections were not fair. Everyone knows that in Karachi Terrorist Party MQM continued its terrorism and in those areas where it was difficult for it to control the polling stations their it threatnend presiding officers due to which they did not reach at polling stations.

If there were free elections in Karachi, Imran Khan would have easily won approximately all the seats in Karachi because people are highly against MQM. Several videos have been appearing on social Media platforms where it can be seen that what MQM did at polling stations.
yes in karachi n hyderabad elections were not fair
may Allah help us

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andalibkhan View Post
salam everyone..

i believe the elections this time, as usual, were regional..

But no doubt the people of KPK welcomed change with open arms..

Moreover Punjab is a huge province.. where Imran Khan simply failed to break PML-N`s influence, which lead to their defeat against them.. and thats where PML-N managed to lead the NA.

But nonetheless, i believe PML-N will be equally beneficial for the state (better than PPP atleast)..

Regards..

:-)
PTI should be welcomed by all provinces better luck next time

Last edited by Arain007; Sunday, May 12, 2013 at 12:45 PM. Reason: merged
Old Sunday, May 12, 2013

alihashmatkhoso has a spectacular aura aboutalihashmatkhoso has a spectacular aura aboutalihashmatkhoso has a spectacular aura about

election 2013 brought many things for Pakistan , like change in kpk , huge turn out of voters etc... but it restate many things as well like , rigging in Karachi, Hyderabd, and in some areas of Punjab.
but most important thing is that it divided country in the races like , Like in kpk Pakhtoon favoured Pti, in Punjab Punjabi came forward for Pml n and in sindh sindhi supported to ppp. acoording to my scrutiny its very difficult for pml n to rule. as we had seen in previous govt . pml n, had hold on punjab province, and they did not obey the orders of federal govt . as ppp had also round about 50 seats in punjab . but pml n has not more than 15 seats in other provinces. to me they are just like going to rule over punjab. no doubt pml n has majority to make govt, but has not to run govt .

stay blessed ..........
Old Sunday, May 12, 2013

Abdullah ktk is on a distinguished road

Most intriguing thing which, as a voter of Attock city, I observed; there was not much support of PMLn as compared to PTI and Major(R) Tahir(IND)... Initial results were also favoring these two but suddenly PMLn rose and won from NA-57, 58...
Same fluctuations are observed in many other parts of Punjab.i-e NA-122
Old Sunday, May 12, 2013
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,321 Times in 834 Posts
HASEEB ANSARI is a glorious beacon of lightHASEEB ANSARI is a glorious beacon of lightHASEEB ANSARI is a glorious beacon of lightHASEEB ANSARI is a glorious beacon of lightHASEEB ANSARI is a glorious beacon of light

Elections in Karachi were not fair enough.
"Nay! man is evidence against himself. Though he puts forth his excuses." Holy Qur'an (75:14-15)
Old Sunday, May 12, 2013

Aariz Ahmad will become famous soon enough

Except from Karachi, overall the election was fair. All parties except MQM boycotted the elections in Karachi, but MQM did not because of their awami mandate acquired in the shadows of arms. For MQM a task of shutting a city of 2-3 carore population is a matter of 5-10 minutes, which means how much well-armed & trained in such actions MQM is. NA-250 MUST be re-contested & PTI will surely win. The Pak Army should have been invlolved inside the polling stations in Karachi. Let the people come to know who actually represents Karachi. MQM only boycotted NA-248. Here is the past record of NA-248:

http://election2013.geo.tv/constitue...48/NA-248.html

Actually, this seat has never been the seat of MQM, rather of PPP. As MQM knew this time that they are losing this seat & every one is comlaining against the rigging in Karachi elections by MQM, why not be
in the side of boycotting majority

PPP, ANP & Muslim League (Q) have got the best answer for the kind of performance they had during 5 years. PPP may regain more seats next time as Bilawal will be contesting. Leken, hum logon ki memory buhat weak hai, next election tak 2008-2013 bhool k wohi PPP ko vote daingay. Allah mulk ko aisi afhaam-o-tafheem (sub ka mil k lootnay) ki siyasat say bachay jiasa is dafa huwa hai.

PTI has got a good starting of 35-40 seats. But failed to acquire 90-100 seats in NA as projected by few analysts . PTI now has the real challenge to prove its high ideals in KPK. And the biggest challenge for PTI in KPK is to bring peace. I see a bright future of PTI in Karachi if the next elections are conducted under army supervision, plus verification of voter lists & delimitation of constituencies. Karachi had been hostage for 2 decades by this terrorist thappa mafia
Closed Thread