View Single Post
Old Monday, May 13, 2013
43rd CTP (PAS)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2014 - Merit 13

Thanked 1,551 Times in 674 Posts
Bilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by mariyah View Post
hats off to you

Wasn't Khawaja Saad Rafique from NA-125?

and from my halka
NA-122 , Sardar Ayaaz Sadiq (PML-N ) against Imran Khan
PP-148: Chaudhary AKhtar Rasool from PML N vs Aslam Iqbal

Now before accusing anyone kindly do some research. BUt i am a human and i can do mistake but not about my area and not about Khawaja Saad Rafique. And i am not saying about rigging in other areas . I just mentioned these two. No doubt PML N is a strong party and have high ratio pf voters. But do enlighten that why suddenly when PtI was leading in areas. News from lahore suddenly stop?
Stay Bless
Quote:
Originally Posted by mariyah View Post

About Khwaja SAAD RAfique against Ibrar ul Haq, difference between them was of atleast 20,000 votes

Miss MAriyah here you said that Khawaja Saad Rafique was contesting against Ibrar ul Haq......but the true story is following.....

Khawaja Saad Rafiq was contesting against Hamid Khan from Lahore

Ahsan Iqbal was contesting against Ibrar ul HAq from Narowal

Now don't say above quoted reply doesn't belong to you.....

Yahan logo ka ye hall hy k ye tk pta nhi k kon kis k against khara tha aur dhandli ki baat kr rhe......NOw bunch of hatss off to you......

I always talk on the basis of corroborations, you yourself have admitted that you didn't know who is contesting against whom, a person who is contesting from Narowal, you made him contest from Lahore , my friend you can also make a mistake in gauging whether rigging was done or not......