Sunday, May 05, 2024
12:01 AM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Closed Thread Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Sunday, May 12, 2013

Abdul Q will become famous soon enough
Default Bahawalpur

Quote:
Originally Posted by jahanzaib javaid View Post
Well Nawaz Shareef does not need any permission of provisional government of SINDH. he is in federal government and everything including ranger, army is ready on his single order just like 1991.

if you remember Nawaz shareef is famous for his "Zidipan"

So once he decide anything even his party can not refuse him.

So the only thing that can save MQM is they dont do any target killing, otherwise they know well what nawaz shaeef is capable of.

and i am already sensing fear from the message of Altaf hussain

yes you are right khawaja vs hamid

and abrar vs ahsan

SO we should think well ourselves despite of believing rumors of others

well they all have only one name which is MQM and majority of Pakistan know it.

just gather 10 people and ask there voting on this and you will know the fact. its not something new, even kids know it that MQM is starter and pioneer of this and he is only responsible for it.
Leave Gallup. I am from Bahawalpur. Mujhe surveys ki kiya zrurat hai jis ny 27 years k age tk iss region ko personally experience kiya hai??
N kiya ek dafa bhi karachi main 4 plus months rahay ho? If yes then baat kro mazeed warna koi faida ni aise hi bat krnay ka.
Old Sunday, May 12, 2013
43rd CTP (PAS)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2014 - Merit 13

Thanked 1,551 Times in 674 Posts
Bilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by mariyah View Post
i have to say that we are enough to respect Imran Khan.

and about rigging in NA -122, i know very well that what PML N had done , because i live near the polling station.

About Khwaja SAAD RAfique against Ibrar ul Haq, difference between them was of atleast 20,000 votes , but don't undrstand that why suddenly when PTI was leading from most of the areas in lahore, suddenly Geo and other TV channels stop their news and divrt attention towards other provinces?

What Khawaja Saad RAfique did in the polling station by closing the doors is a question which anyone care to answer, and why after 1 hour army has to usher him out of the station.

You know OUt of sight, Out of mind, and when on doesn' want to see then i believe that this nation must have to doom.

P.S: Apologize if i hurt someone.
My friend you claim that you live near one polling station out 274 polling stations and you are talking on the basis of your own ONE polling station.....AND for your kind information Khwaja Saad Rafiq was not contesting against Ibrar ul Haq, he was contesting in NA 122 against Hamid Khan,......so my friend ap bus tanqeed baray tanqeed kr rhe hain.....aur NA 122 k defence k ilaqo sy jo ameer log hain Hamid Khan ko vote pry but defence bus 35% hy us halky ka.....65% ghareeb log hain aur wo mujhe pta Saad Rafiq sy kitni muhabbat rakhty......ap ki information ghalat hy g......ap to baat he na kren...jis banday ko ye ni pta k us k halky sy PTI ka candidate kon hy wo Dhandli ki kya khabar rakhay ga????

Quote:
I agree with you, i am also from NA-122 and i saw all what dhandli they did. they have totally altered the result other wise Imran khan has winned.
Third form of Win is won not WINNED.....I also live in this same halka, Khawaja Saad Rafiq's brother lost his seat from the adjacent halka, if they could do ragging there in NA 122, why didn't they do it in his halka and he would have won his seat as well......Khawaja Ahmad HAssan of PML N has lost his seat to Shafqat Mahmood of PTI, why didn't they do rigging there?

Come on people, grow up, my remarks are not opprobrium but i just want to say that they type of support Imran Khan has, he sowed the seeds of his own destruction. PTI met its waterloo here in Punjab because people of Punjab have faith in them.....accept it or not....
Old Sunday, May 12, 2013

jahanzaib javaid is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abdul Q View Post
Leave Gallup. I am from Bahawalpur. Mujhe surveys ki kiya zrurat hai jis ny 27 years k age tk iss region ko personally experience kiya hai??
N kiya ek dafa bhi karachi main 4 plus months rahay ho? If yes then baat kro mazeed warna koi faida ni aise hi bat krnay ka.
I am from Karachi, belong to renowned business family of Karachi and migrated to Lahore due to MQM. What you know nothing, again saying what you know nothing, what are you trying to prove actually huh

A lot of my relative, our business community and elite persons in our circle have threats from MQM every single minute. destroyed business and ruined everything. what you know about Karachi did you ever visited that city, persons like you never dares to enter this city, they dont have guts but talk a lot without knowing facts. i have personally seen people dragged out of their home to listen altaf speech

you might have known well about your city but the city of you never know then what are you trying to prove......

have you listen the speech of altaf a few minutes ago, what you want to prove more
Old Sunday, May 12, 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bilal Hassan View Post
My friend you claim that you live near one polling station out 274 polling stations and you are talking on the basis of your own ONE polling station.....AND for your kind information Khwaja Saad Rafiq was not contesting against Ibrar ul Haq, he was contesting in NA 122 against Hamid Khan,......so my friend ap bus tanqeed baray tanqeed kr rhe hain.....aur NA 122 k defence k ilaqo sy jo ameer log hain Hamid Khan ko vote pry but defence bus 35% hy us halky ka.....65% ghareeb log hain aur wo mujhe pta Saad Rafiq sy kitni muhabbat rakhty......ap ki information ghalat hy g......ap to baat he na kren...jis banday ko ye ni pta k us k halky sy PTI ka candidate kon hy wo Dhandli ki kya khabar rakhay ga????

Third form of Win is won not WINNED.....I also live in this same halka, Khawaja Saad Rafiq's brother lost his seat from the adjacent halka, if they could do ragging there in NA 122, why didn't they do it in his halka and he would have won his seat as well......Khawaja Ahmad HAssan of PML N has lost his seat to Shafqat Mahmood of PTI, why didn't they do rigging there?

Come on people, grow up, my remarks are not opprobrium but i just want to say that they type of support Imran Khan has, he sowed the seeds of his own destruction, showing belly buttons by the PTI girls is the revolution they want to bring????? PTI met its waterloo here in Punjab because people of Punjab have faith in them.....accept it or not....
i have personally seen his wife doing badmashi with guards and police and she stayed whole day in polling station.

have you seen any news, the most of the day all news channel only covered khawaja saad because everyone know the truth about their dhandli...

it does not matter who win or lost but the only thing is NA-122 or 125 ma dhandli hui ha. we are personally witness of all.
Old Sunday, May 12, 2013
Royal Queen of Literature
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: AppreciationBest Moderator Award: Awarded for censoring all swearing and keeping posts in order. - Issue reason: Best ModGold Medal: Awarded to those members with  maximum number of  reputation points. - Issue reason: For the year 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011Member of the Year: Awarded to those community members who have made invaluable contributions to the Community in the particular year - Issue reason: 2008Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason: More than 5 years of dedicated servicesModerator: Ribbon awarded to moderators of the forum - Issue reason:

Thanked 15,848 Times in 5,006 Posts
Last Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardom

@ All

Language please.
Old Sunday, May 12, 2013
43rd CTP (PAS)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2014 - Merit 13

Bilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
dont mind i dont want to be personal but dont you know what he has done in NA-125. are you kidding, are you lying to people or lying to yourself. i have personally seen his wife doing badmashi with guards and police and she stayed whole day in polling station.

have you seen any news, the most of the day all news channel only covered khawaja saad because everyone know the truth about their dhandli...

My friend they have won from the whole Punjab, so you just keep weeping about these two.....

An anchor asked PTI spokesperson why have they been wiped out in Punjab???

He said that because of Dhandli.....

Anchor asked that you accuse two halqas, but you could not win in whole Punjab....???

He said mam there are following reasons why we lost:

• Because we could not get enough time to campaign? (Really? how much time do they want)
  • Because we had most of our candidates inexperienced.....
  • Because PML N has at least shown some performance in Punjab because of which they have been given another chance....

Now my friend you tell, PTI just accusing to hide their defeat under the cloak of Rigging, they themselves acknowledge their reasons of defeat...if they lost because of Rigging, then simple, why giving other reasons....

My friend what PTI is doing is the same thing that all losers do, but if they wanted to bring some change then at least establish a precedent to acknowledge their defeat......

I, my parents and all locality have voted PML N, so i know they are in majority everywhere.....My uncles and cousins in village are all PML N voters...

IRI and Gallup had already predicted a huge clean sweep by PML N, and elections have just verified their results.....you would call them rigging as well, anchors went to the whole of Punjab and it is on record that their sample always favored PML N......

My friend you must show sportsman's spirit.....
Old Sunday, May 12, 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xeric View Post
The voters list was computerized prepared by NADRA. Each voter had to put a thumb impression on ballot paper office copy so the same may be verified/authenticated by NADRA which requires some time but fake votes can be rejected and on the basis of genuine votes revised result may be announced. I hope this will happen when the runner up will challenge the poll results in election tribunals.
it does not matter if they are computerized or not. this is pakistan dear what you can expect

dont you seen videos on news channel when peoples were casting fake votes, what you say now are they wasting their time just

follow the reality not the empty words

Ok everyone its time to move forward. Election has been conducted and we are familiar with results.

Now look forward for a fair system in Pakistan and hope for better democracy then previous one

Last edited by Amna; Monday, May 13, 2013 at 01:33 AM. Reason: Merged/Chain Posts
Old Sunday, May 12, 2013
43rd CTP (PAS)

Quote:
i am saying again PTI dont care who loose or win

i dont need any detail as i am resident of lahore especially these two area and one of them is my voting area so please dont tell me what happend
the only thing is they have altered results in NA-122 or 125..... so you admit it

only reply in yes or no

i have substantiated my claim with some support, have you got something to corroborate your accusations?

If not, brother its alright, we all win or lose, see if I failed in CSS, should i start shouting that Yahan to Rishwat aur Sifarish he chalti hy. it won't make any sense na......kiya ap usi waqt maany gy k dhandli ni hui jb PTI jeetay gi....to mere pyary bhai, ap kehty rho aisay to ho ga nhi, so you keep shouting......

Kici sy CSP sy pocho to wo kahy ga k nhi g mein to apni qabliat se hua hn, CSS me koi dhandli ni hoti......Loser to uski shifafiat py ilzam he lgaye ga na....
Old Sunday, May 12, 2013

Quote:

i have substantiated my claim with some support, have you got something to corroborate your accusations?

If not, brother its alright, we all win or lose, see if I failed in CSS, should i start shouting that Yahan to Rishwat aur Sifarish he chalti hy. it won't make any sense na......kiya ap usi waqt maany gy k dhandli ni hui jb PTI jeetay gi....to mere pyary bhai, ap kehty rho aisay to ho ga nhi, so you keep shouting......

Kici sy CSP sy pocho to wo kahy ga k nhi g mein to apni qabliat se hua hn, CSS me koi dhandli ni hoti......Loser to uski shifafiat py ilzam he lgaye ga na....
i think you better come to another platform like skype this is my ID (********)

i really love to familiarize you with reality

Last edited by Shooting Star; Monday, May 13, 2013 at 01:01 AM. Reason: Share contact info. through your profile only.
Old Sunday, May 12, 2013

mariyah is on a distinguished road

Quote:
hats off to you

Wasn't Khawaja Saad Rafique from NA-125?

and from my halka
NA-122 , Sardar Ayaaz Sadiq (PML-N ) against Imran Khan
PP-148: Chaudhary AKhtar Rasool from PML N vs Aslam Iqbal

Now before accusing anyone kindly do some research. BUt i am a human and i can do mistake but not about my area and not about Khawaja Saad Rafique. And i am not saying about rigging in other areas . I just mentioned these two. No doubt PML N is a strong party and have high ratio pf voters. But do enlighten that why suddenly when PtI was leading in areas. News from lahore suddenly stop?
Stay Bless

Last edited by Shooting Star; Monday, May 13, 2013 at 01:13 AM. Reason: Upon Request
The Following User Says Thank You to mariyah For This Useful Post:
Roqayyah (Tuesday, May 14, 2013)
Closed Thread