View Single Post
Old Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Neo[t] will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by amber farman ellahi View Post
slaam to all.
Its my habit to check indian news papers for their vision towards PAKISTAN. And before today it was just fine to do so. But today it gives me a different perspective of our political life . I m sure everyone will wondering what will happen next as far as Pakistan s foriegn policy is concern. Some basic clues are their to understand. Pakistan will ammen its ties with India n America. I know its necessary for economic revival of Pakistan. But the real question is "on what cost?" would they be redefined on the cost of the relations with china n iran? Lets say china will not be hurt but what about Iran? What about IP gas pipeline project?
All these questions have make me to thought of the need of a clear Foriegn policy. I m sure
all will help me to understand this vital topic in the context of coming govt preveiw
Walaikum-Assalam !!
See my brother, It's that if we depend ourselves on other countries, Then We will not be able to progress anymore (Basically everyone writes these type of things but no one actually works upon it)
As for our relations with India and America for our economical revival, they both are very important according to this point of view as well the geographical location of India really does matter for us but We should prove that Pakistan is a free country (We are not supposed to allow America to interfere in our close matters)
We should not sacrifice our relations with China and Iran to regain our relations with America and India because We only have two of the true friends left in the whole world. If this is the cost We have to pay for re-acquiring our relations with the above mentioned countries, We will be totally doomed.

IP Project: When this project was getting started, PML-N was totally against this project and Now they are going to make their own Government because of their success. So, Maybe they will leave this project in between the process & that will be a total loss for us because the only source We are expecting to reduce the energy crisis in Pakistan depends on this project.