Monday, April 29, 2024
05:44 AM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Wednesday, May 15, 2013

amber farman ellahi is on a distinguished road
Smile New govt. And pakistan s foriegn policy

slaam to all.
Its my habit to check indian news papers for their vision towards PAKISTAN. And before today it was just fine to do so. But today it gives me a different perspective of our political life . I m sure everyone will wondering what will happen next as far as Pakistan s foriegn policy is concern. Some basic clues are their to understand. Pakistan will ammen its ties with India n America. I know its necessary for economic revival of Pakistan. But the real question is "on what cost?" would they be redefined on the cost of the relations with china n iran? Lets say china will not be hurt but what about Iran? What about IP gas pipeline project?
All these questions have make me to thought of the need of a clear Foriegn policy. I m sure
all will help me to understand this vital topic in the context of coming govt preveiw

korovy is on a distinguished road

If Pakistan has to come out from energy crises then it is very necessary to complete Iran Pakistan Gas Pipe line Project. But in current secenario it is not seem to be happening. Amrica and India are not real friends of Pakistan. But China and Iran has always support Pakistan in every difficult situation. So in our foreign policy should focus the relation with our true friends

Neo[t] will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by amber farman ellahi View Post
slaam to all.
Its my habit to check indian news papers for their vision towards PAKISTAN. And before today it was just fine to do so. But today it gives me a different perspective of our political life . I m sure everyone will wondering what will happen next as far as Pakistan s foriegn policy is concern. Some basic clues are their to understand. Pakistan will ammen its ties with India n America. I know its necessary for economic revival of Pakistan. But the real question is "on what cost?" would they be redefined on the cost of the relations with china n iran? Lets say china will not be hurt but what about Iran? What about IP gas pipeline project?
All these questions have make me to thought of the need of a clear Foriegn policy. I m sure
all will help me to understand this vital topic in the context of coming govt preveiw
Walaikum-Assalam !!
See my brother, It's that if we depend ourselves on other countries, Then We will not be able to progress anymore (Basically everyone writes these type of things but no one actually works upon it)
As for our relations with India and America for our economical revival, they both are very important according to this point of view as well the geographical location of India really does matter for us but We should prove that Pakistan is a free country (We are not supposed to allow America to interfere in our close matters)
We should not sacrifice our relations with China and Iran to regain our relations with America and India because We only have two of the true friends left in the whole world. If this is the cost We have to pay for re-acquiring our relations with the above mentioned countries, We will be totally doomed.

IP Project: When this project was getting started, PML-N was totally against this project and Now they are going to make their own Government because of their success. So, Maybe they will leave this project in between the process & that will be a total loss for us because the only source We are expecting to reduce the energy crisis in Pakistan depends on this project.
Old Friday, May 17, 2013

tazimchaudhary is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by amber farman ellahi View Post
slaam to all.
i think New government policy will not be much more differ from previous government because we are still depending on US for aid but not for trade and Indian government always show its narrow mindedness towards Pakistan as we have seen in the case of Ajmeer Sharif Case.Now China and Iran left which are true friends of Pakistan and we should not lose them at any cost. China has already adopted the neutral stance upon Kashmir issue .In past it was supporting Pakistan. By keeping all these facts in mind the government should adopt more cordial foreign policy towards china and Iran.Furthermore sovereignty of Pakistan should most important .
Muhammad T S Awan (Saturday, May 25, 2013)
Old Friday, May 17, 2013

LonLy is on a distinguished road

Wa Alaikum Assalam
Amber pehli baat tu yeh hai k app jang newspaper parha kro :P. dosri baat yeh hai k Iran aur China b pakistan k dost nhi hain, rahi baat America aur india ki tu woh tu app k khulay dushman hain aur app yeh baat buhat bar azma b chukay ho.
Inqlab aisy nhi aty. Qurbani deni prti hai, aur hm kisi qisam ki qurbani deny k liay tayyar nhi hain, Hm darty hain k agar hm ne America ya India ko naraz kr dia tu hm bhookay mrr jaen gy, jb hmari soch hi aisi hai aur Hm ko apny Rabb pr hi bharoosa nhi hai tu theek hai, Phir jesi b policy bna lo koi farq nhi prny wala. Shukriya