View Single Post
Old Thursday, May 16, 2013

jahanzaib javaid is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by waheed liaquat View Post
salam,
bro i am not 100% sure about it but the person who told me about internal hiring is the employee of BOK, he is working on OG2 position i can't take the name here hope u understand the reason, according to him BOK has issued call letters to those who have been hired internally through source or employee relation basis, but i came to know that SBP has announced a policy that there will be no employee relationship quota but inshaALLAH I’ll confirm it soon, my friend has been selected by MCB he has signed the bond of three years but after 3 days of training the bank has disqualified him just on the basis of relationship he has some one already hired by MCB , bank excused him that SBP policy restrict banks to hire another person from the same family ill confirm it and then share the policy here soon. If there is some policy like that we will protest inshaALLAH and force BOK to take their decision on merit basis not on source or relationship. Do u people agree with me? do reply thanks to all in advance take care have grt day

if some one has any info about such policy do share im also searching thx
Yeah dear you are right, internal hiring is getting common, i have also shared the similar case that i personally observed, but some guy here said its rumors without knowing the reality or he is just trying to show his references in all banks of Pakistan.

that is not something new happen but instead of critic, we should bond hands and protest against banks while identify the persons they have internally hired and it will force them to disqualify them and re-hire all those on merit though NTS route.

I think its more than enough waiting and long we have to wait, despite the fact we are not getting any answer from bank authorities, at-least hey should have provided us with some deadline

Its more than 5-months passed and now its time to stick to reality and do whatever we can to promote merit