View Single Post
Old Thursday, May 16, 2013

jahanzaib javaid is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by VetDoctor View Post
Most of our friends are focusing on electricity but the major problem is that of law and order situation. we can't move forward unless the new govt address this problem. Law and order situation is reasonably good in Punjab but now PML-N is not only responsible for Punjab but for whole country, so they should deliver a lot in this regard.
secondly the economic condition of the country is deteriorated to such an extent that we might need again a bailout package from IMF on stern conditions.
Definitely PML-N is responsible for whole Pakistan, especially the city of lights "Karachi". So i don't think now we can take action of MQM anyone.
Zardari can stay silent on actions of MQM but public is not going to see Nawaz shareef to be silent on anymore target killing

A moment ago while writing this post, it just came to my mind and i was wondering if anyone of you have heard about any target killing or bomb blast in Karachi after election...

Wowww, where did they all disappear at sudden.

on contrary to it we were watching TV news channel slides every hour becoming red due to target killing in Karachi

So what we can deduce form that ????