View Single Post
Old Friday, May 17, 2013

jahanzaib javaid is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bilal Hassan View Post

My friend not everyone only the losers are shouting "Dhandli Dhandli".....

A CSP friend of mine had predicted the evening before election day that tomorrow at that time PTI will be doing nothing else but shouting Dhandli Dhandli, and this is precisely what they are doing.....

PTI will only say that elections are free when it wins the election?

The standard of Free and fair election near PTI is only its victory?

What if PML (N) starts shouting that Dhandli has been the reason of their not winning majority seats in KPK?

Ameer Muqam of PML (N) and sardar Mehtab Abbasi were hot favorite to win in their respective halqas of KPK, what if they also say that they lost because of Dhandli by PTI?

My friend such baseless allegations won't bring any fruit, we have surpassed a very crucial stage and now we have to look forward, PTI has the ball in its court, they must deliver in KPK and set an example in front of Punjab and whole Pakistan, next time they can win the whole Pakistan.....
And one more thing, you also advocated CSP officers quite confidently.
Well its quite embarrassing for me to see educated persons like you who are somehow familiar with reality but still they stick to unacceptable condition and continue to justify wrong things.

It today news just a few hours, PMS Sindh has issued notification to failed candidates instead of issuing it to more than 1600 passed candidates. and i think this time winners are shouting and looser are enjoying.

and one more thing, this is not the first time and before that a case has been reported in Baluchistan and also case reported other than that a month ago and there are many other real example. and i am quite sure you have heard one of them.

and if you are more desperate to reply than tell me a answer to these objections and find a miracle way to prove it wrong. and now i say again that its not going to change my mind.

and i want to conclude all this, my point is that bad things and good things happens but we must have the courage to admit what is wrong while advocating the good things. The only thing i want to say that there is some corruption involved in every field of life and its not the way to say just its not possible but we should admit it, identify it, and raise our voice to eliminate it.

Finally, the video proof of Dhandli in NA-125 - by Khawaja SAad Rafiq comes in front of public and can be seen on news channels, youtube and every where. You defended a lot, i know how to deal with persons who dont come to reality unless they see it by their own eyes. I know the video will be available soon, so i waited for proper moment to conclude it and i dont think if its reasonable now, if you continue to argue that their is no dhandli.

And its also a challenge for current government as now all Pakistan is shouting on transparency of election and besides PML-N which is blinded by thirst of power is accepting candidates of all leagues whether PPP or others to increase number strength, so it will also be question, firstly they have violated the mandate and now they are again going to run a mix establishment just like previous one.