View Single Post
Old Saturday, May 18, 2013

xplodec is on a distinguished road

Dear members i have gone through all posts right from page one. I am a victim of same issue i.e. overage restriction. In my last post I mentioned that I was going to Lahore to meet Mr. A. K Dogar, but unfortunately he was not available during my stay in Lahore. I contacted Mr. Asif Amin and he provided me Mr Rai Ansar Cell number. When I made him a call he told me that he was busy at the moment and he would call himself, but till today I have not received his call. The purpose here for mentioning this fact is to put some light on the strategy. It seems that we have put our all eggs in one basket; we are relying on A.K dogar; some of us have also contributed valuable amount; still all in vain.

So far I have made text messages to all senators in office, PML-N office bearers and other influential political personalities. To my surprise I have received a welcoming and encouraging response. for example Khawaja Asif replied that as soon as the govt takes office, he will certainly raise the issue. Mr. Lashkari Raisani made me a call on my text message and asked me to tell the issue in detail, so I did.

Similarly, in Karachi, my own city, I have approached local office bearers of PML-N. In few days I am going to meet them. I have also faxed the issue to Mr. Ishaq Dar.

They are willing to take notice. What we have to do is to remain in touch with them.

Now lets come to Mr. A.k Dogar again. I am arranging his cell number, not his brother's or assistant's, in fact I have his office number which is on mall road Lahore. In coming days I will call there and inquire whether he was hired or the status of petition, if any.

My friends, approaching Parliamentarians, establishment division, and senators doesn't require money. It requires patience and consistent efforts.

Instead of blindly giving money anyone from Karachi can contact me at my cell number, mentioned in my profile, so that he could accompany me during visiting such personalities and even discussing the matter with lawyers.

Furthermore, any person can be volunteer for initiating, coordinating and step by step implementation of plans by all members so that the strategy could be moved in right direction.

Also another important fact. Those people who are trying for getting approved Css age relaxation up to 33 or 35 years are nurturing false hopes. It is my point of view based on discussion with the mentioned personalities and even it seem illogical too. If age limit extension is granted, it will be restricted to 30 years only.

28 years for a two years graduate and 30 years for 16 years of education or masters.

We must be realistic. In my opinion, Peshawar high court disposed off the petition on the same logic as 33 or 35 years of age limit was warranted in it.

Asking for age limit extension to 30 years is logical, ethical and a doable task.

Please join for revitalizing the task.

Karachiets, facing the same issue kindly contact me, lead me and achieve this task through combined efforts without asking for funds.

Last edited by Z Bokhari; Saturday, May 18, 2013 at 09:55 AM. Reason: merged
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to xplodec For This Useful Post:
dms664 (Saturday, May 18, 2013), Omer (Saturday, May 18, 2013), Shahzad Munir (Saturday, May 18, 2013)