View Single Post
Old Sunday, July 15, 2007

Say-no-to MATERIALISM! is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Think!!!!!!!

Just think on these points:
1. Benazir Bhutto and Asif Zardari acquitted from all the cases of NAB. In this situation of great Panic. WHY???? NAB under ARMY and ARMY busy in LAl masjid.
No media coverage, no discussion, nothing whatsoever. Not even in 9 o' clock news WHY???? Is media really FREE or is it FREE-DOOM.
2. APC failed. No action taken on Madras until the date of APC reached closed. Benazir(PPP) destroys APC.... why???
3. A bad name to all madras..... whose benefit?????
4. Musharraf wins support of America. Whose benefit????
5. If Ghazi brothers were terrorists why they didn't kill any media person, why they didn't kill any human. Why they didn't use Rockets on the Helicopters. DO we call these terrorists. What kinda terrorists they were. No army person killed or injured in such a way which shows that it was due to an explosion. So I am asking were they really terrorist.
6. Maulana Abdul Aziz Ghazi wear a BURQA and came out. He was the MASTER-MIND of this all "SAGA". Do masterminds act like this.....

7. Were are the "TERRORISTS"?????
8. If they didn't kill anyone what they were demanding. Was it against for which PAKISTAN was created. Also IMPLEMENTING ISLAM Is different from SPREADING it. Hazrat Abu-bakar (PBUH) said I will kill those who will not give zakat. Was he a terrorist (nauzo-billah). Your logic says this not I. Is ISlam only a personal matter or a complete code of Life and STATE.......... Why Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) established an ISLAMIC STATE.......... What are we saying........ who project to us like this..... what are their motives...... why our brains can't analyze anything......... WHY??????

All this is just a photocopy of 9/11 and 12th May....... No enquiries done whatsoever.
I think there are many factors which must be interpreted before we jump to the conclusion. And finally what media shows is NOT THE COMPLETE PICTURE. you yourself have to put together many pieces. MEDIA IS RESPONSIBLE FOR FREE - DOOOOOM of the nation and nothing else.
Can someone please giv me some LOGICAL ARGUMENTS to the above questions.....