View Single Post
Old Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Neo[t] will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by nazii View Post
Mr. Nawaz Shareef was asked in an interview some three day back about his first priority after assuming power.His answer was "Economic Revival".Then he was asked about his 2nd and 3rd priorities,answer was same.But now question arises that will it be possible to revive economy without combating terrorism and overcoming energy crisis?our industry has recieved some serious blows during last five years and both energy crisis and terrorism were major contributing factors to this state of affairs.

pmln is the supporter of negotiation with TTP and they think that they will reach on some agreement with taliban but will it be as easy as we think? First demand of Taliban will be banning drown attacks.but USA's intentions are clear,continual of drown attcks in any case.Now to mantain considerable ties with both USA and TTP and to ensure peace, what would be the stratgy of ruling party,time will tell only.

Investment both local and foriegn is back bone to bring stability in any economy.without providing an enviornment of peace and addresing energy related issue question of even local investment does't arise.So govt will have to make some serious efforts to bring about peace in the country along with timely solution of energy problem.

both these monsters are addressble but serious efforts in terms of hardwork and sincerity are requried.So far Mian sb looks very determined and glimmer of hope is there that coming era would be atleast somehow better than what we have been observing in last five year.
I think the economic situation of Pakistan is going towards worst side day by day and it's because of those serious blows our economy received within last 13 years. Yes, it can be revived back if anyone intends to work in a proper way. Stable the law and order situation first, provide seats to the right candidates because in every institution of the country, Some beginners are handling the professional seats (that is the big issue according to me). If Nawaz Shareef revived the economy, energy crisis will finish by itself. He should work on terrorism afterwards because economy has nothing to do with terrorists.
Everyone knows who is Tehreek-Taliban Pakistan, the real taliban is present in Afghanistan, not in Pakistan (I don't want to get myself into this, It will divert my point to another topic).
Drone attacks should not be allowed and it's our demand from the very first day but no one has fulfilled it. Let's hope for the best, time will let us know what others can do which the last Government couldn't. I think all of them have to move together in order to stabilize the situation of the country.