Monday, April 29, 2024
12:46 PM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Tuesday, May 21, 2013

nazii is on a distinguished road
Default Two Major Monsters And Economic Revival

Mr. Nawaz Shareef was asked in an interview some three day back about his first priority after assuming power.His answer was "Economic Revival".Then he was asked about his 2nd and 3rd priorities,answer was same.But now question arises that will it be possible to revive economy without combating terrorism and overcoming energy crisis?our industry has recieved some serious blows during last five years and both energy crisis and terrorism were major contributing factors to this state of affairs.

pmln is the supporter of negotiation with TTP and they think that they will reach on some agreement with taliban but will it be as easy as we think? First demand of Taliban will be banning drown attacks.but USA's intentions are clear,continual of drown attcks in any case.Now to mantain considerable ties with both USA and TTP and to ensure peace, what would be the stratgy of ruling party,time will tell only.

Investment both local and foriegn is back bone to bring stability in any economy.without providing an enviornment of peace and addresing energy related issue question of even local investment does't arise.So govt will have to make some serious efforts to bring about peace in the country along with timely solution of energy problem.

both these monsters are addressble but serious efforts in terms of hardwork and sincerity are requried.So far Mian sb looks very determined and glimmer of hope is there that coming era would be atleast somehow better than what we have been observing in last five year.
Old Tuesday, May 21, 2013
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,265 Times in 674 Posts
VetDoctor is a name known to allVetDoctor is a name known to allVetDoctor is a name known to allVetDoctor is a name known to allVetDoctor is a name known to allVetDoctor is a name known to all

I think the basic and most important issue is " Law and order situation" OR combating terrorism. Economic revival can only be possible when the core issue of terrorism is resolved to a greater extent.
Secondly Mian sb has given a few discouraging statements like " the govt treasury is empty, so how can i be able to address the issue of power shortage", It means he is no mood to address this problem in near future.
Old Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Neo[t] will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by nazii View Post
Mr. Nawaz Shareef was asked in an interview some three day back about his first priority after assuming power.His answer was "Economic Revival".Then he was asked about his 2nd and 3rd priorities,answer was same.But now question arises that will it be possible to revive economy without combating terrorism and overcoming energy crisis?our industry has recieved some serious blows during last five years and both energy crisis and terrorism were major contributing factors to this state of affairs.

pmln is the supporter of negotiation with TTP and they think that they will reach on some agreement with taliban but will it be as easy as we think? First demand of Taliban will be banning drown attacks.but USA's intentions are clear,continual of drown attcks in any case.Now to mantain considerable ties with both USA and TTP and to ensure peace, what would be the stratgy of ruling party,time will tell only.

Investment both local and foriegn is back bone to bring stability in any economy.without providing an enviornment of peace and addresing energy related issue question of even local investment does't arise.So govt will have to make some serious efforts to bring about peace in the country along with timely solution of energy problem.

both these monsters are addressble but serious efforts in terms of hardwork and sincerity are requried.So far Mian sb looks very determined and glimmer of hope is there that coming era would be atleast somehow better than what we have been observing in last five year.
I think the economic situation of Pakistan is going towards worst side day by day and it's because of those serious blows our economy received within last 13 years. Yes, it can be revived back if anyone intends to work in a proper way. Stable the law and order situation first, provide seats to the right candidates because in every institution of the country, Some beginners are handling the professional seats (that is the big issue according to me). If Nawaz Shareef revived the economy, energy crisis will finish by itself. He should work on terrorism afterwards because economy has nothing to do with terrorists.
Everyone knows who is Tehreek-Taliban Pakistan, the real taliban is present in Afghanistan, not in Pakistan (I don't want to get myself into this, It will divert my point to another topic).
Drone attacks should not be allowed and it's our demand from the very first day but no one has fulfilled it. Let's hope for the best, time will let us know what others can do which the last Government couldn't. I think all of them have to move together in order to stabilize the situation of the country.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo[t] View Post
I think the economic situation of Pakistan is going towards worst side day by day and it's because of those serious blows our economy received within last 13 years. Yes, it can be revived back if anyone intends to work in a proper way. Stable the law and order situation first, provide seats to the right candidates because in every institution of the country, Some beginners are handling the professional seats (that is the big issue according to me). If Nawaz Shareef revived the economy, energy crisis will finish by itself. He should work on terrorism afterwards because economy has nothing to do with terrorists.
Everyone knows who is Tehreek-Taliban Pakistan, the real taliban is present in Afghanistan, not in Pakistan (I don't want to get myself into this, It will divert my point to another topic).
Drone attacks should not be allowed and it's our demand from the very first day but no one has fulfilled it. Let's hope for the best, time will let us know what others can do which the last Government couldn't. I think all of them have to move together in order to stabilize the situation of the country.
The rate of loadshedding in industrial areas like Faisalabad and Multan is more than 16 hours on daialy basis.how would we run industry when picture of energy is so bleak?can we attract investors in a situation where even life of common man is not secure?why do local and forign investor hesitate in investing in our country? answer is very simple,they feel their life is not secure here due to hell terrorism.

When there will be no investment,rate of unemployment will increase with every day passes.and when there will be higher unemployment,economy cant be revived.

Regards

Quote:
The rate of loadshedding in industrial areas like Faisalabad and Multan is more than 16 hours on daialy basis.how would we run industry when picture of energy is so bleak?can we attract investors in a situation where even life of common man is not secure?why do local and forign investor hesitate in investing in our country? answer is very simple,they feel their life is not secure here due to hell terrorism.

When there will be no investment,rate of unemployment will increase with every day passes.and when there will be higher unemployment,economy cant be revived.

Regards
Yes, You are right. They are not safe to invest their money in Pakistan because our country is not so good according to the peace and prosperity situation.
I've clearly written in my first post that you cannot control terrorism by reviving the economy of Pakistan. It is another issue we have to solve in order to make the economy of Pakistan well and good. Simple is that if you want to revive the economy of Pakistan, You have to work upon terrorism first.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo[t] View Post
Yes, You are right. They are not safe to invest their money in Pakistan because our country is not so good according to the peace and prosperity situation.
I've clearly written in my first post that you cannot control terrorism by reviving the economy of Pakistan. It is another issue we have to solve in order to make the economy of Pakistan well and good. Simple is that if you want to revive the economy of Pakistan, You have to work upon terrorism first.
but i couldn't understand your logic how can we overcome energy crisis by giving economy a boost?i think the otherwise..when there is hell of loadsheding, how would we run our industry? no industry means investment?isn't it?

Quote:
but i couldn't understand your logic how can we overcome energy crisis by giving economy a boost?i think the otherwise..when there is hell of loadsheding, how would we run our industry? no industry means investment?isn't it?
Firstly, We have to work upon terrorism together. We can maintain our position and acquire a peaceful Pakistan by removing terrorism. Then the people in other countries will agree to invest their money in our country (What i think). Most of them will transfer their assets in Pakistan from other countries if they felt that It is a peaceful country according to the business point of view. Government will make their own Plans to increase the economy also. By making these steps, the economy of Pakistan will increase day by day without having much troubles. By that investment and boost in economy, they can generate enough power to fulfill one's daily requirement.
Old Thursday, May 23, 2013
42nd CTP (PAAS)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2013 - Merit 66

sabahatbhutta is a splendid one to beholdsabahatbhutta is a splendid one to beholdsabahatbhutta is a splendid one to beholdsabahatbhutta is a splendid one to beholdsabahatbhutta is a splendid one to beholdsabahatbhutta is a splendid one to behold

Revival of Economy, Peace and solution to Energy crises are correlated. Any isolated strategy can not bring fruits. These need to be resolved simultaneously.
Economy is devastated due to bad law and order situation and energy crises. On the other hand Energy crises are also due to dearth of economic resources and terrorists' activities of exploding gas reserves etc.. Terrorism is also spreading due to economic injustice and unemployment in youth.
All these problems are monsters indeed and their solution is possible with the sincere and effective long term strategy of governments. No single government can fully solve them in mere 5 years, there should be a comprehensive plan and its consistency should be ensured by each government. As far as present government is concerned I think they will pursue the same old policies of previous government. Expecting a radical change is meaningless.