View Single Post
Old Friday, May 24, 2013
40th CTP (FSP)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2012 Merit 101

Thanked 1,691 Times in 640 Posts
Roshan wadhwani is a glorious beacon of lightRoshan wadhwani is a glorious beacon of lightRoshan wadhwani is a glorious beacon of lightRoshan wadhwani is a glorious beacon of lightRoshan wadhwani is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Intifada View Post
Dear sir roshan n ma'am sabahat, kindly guide me if i am wrong.
I have tried to have some different approach thus wrote reasons of cripps mission plan declaration as under;
1:after 1940 muslims became so stubborn to get a seperate state n were in no mood to accept british dominion anymore.
2:civil disobinience by congress.
Japanese swift advancement, which feard the britian n they thought that japan would overrun india as well alike southeast asia.
So p.m winstn churchell thought it wise to sent a mission in india n decided to take back its domination over the golden sparrow, i.e, india.
Good work dear, Keep it up
The Following User Says Thank You to Roshan wadhwani For This Useful Post:
Tehman Khan (Friday, May 24, 2013)