View Single Post
Old Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Satan is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adil Memon
Salaam,

Thank you for your explanation, brother Satan. As far as I know, the custom of 2 terms for a President was set when George Washington (the first one) denied to take a third term (voluntarily) considering that could dilapidate the growth of democracy in their country.

I know FDR retained his post for 4 terms and died subsequently.

All I wanted to know... that how could FDR break the custom. Was FDR elected through elections, fair elections?

Thanks for telling about the 22nd Amendment. Best of Luck to Bush!

Let's see how does he pull a rabbit out of his hat!

Regards,
Adil Memon

Satan... please tell me about that!
Sorry for coming late to your query.

Yup he was elected via general elections in all 4 times.

The main problems, which he was facing in his political career, would arguably be the side effects of his licentious life.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BUSHaRRaF
Yes BMDD, i tend to agree with you in that area, one more wild card(like the 9/11 attacks), and boom, BUSH enters office again. However, from what I know of the Americans, even if they HAVE to fight a war, they'll have it done through another president, atleast not BUSH. However, my perceptions could be wrong, but let's see what happens. But trust me, USA is not gonna attack Iran, no matter what. Iraq was the last mistake, they're not making any more 'last' mistakes i guess. But lets just wait n see... Odds are, Syria will be attacked, reason being, Syria poses a major threat to baby Israel.

And as far as 'Bharat' is concerned, they're definitely gonna side up with the US against Iran.

Regards,

BUSHaRRaF
Agreed.

But I dont think that America is in a position to attack any country not even Syria. Locked in a stranglehold at this point of time.

Last edited by marwatone; Thursday, June 04, 2009 at 11:57 AM.