View Single Post
Old Thursday, July 19, 2007

msn is on a distinguished road

AOA All,

Dear Maryam, I entirely support Ifi on his efforts to show u a blink of light in a dark-hole. God says "I will forgive that person who insult/ruin my house "Mosque" BUT I will not forgive that person who will hurt/cause trouble others' hearts or feelings." Don't you think that the Administration under Ghazi Abdul Rasheed were practicing the above as to using children as their shield against the will of thier parents, brothers, sisters etc? Those children were sent to get education not the lessons of hatred. Think about those parents, sisters, brothers, whose everything has been snatched as to teach such lessons to their children that led them to death today. You have just justified your subject. As you say "Such to karwa hota hai" the whole world agree that then y r u hiding yourself from the reality and now I will not hesitate, in light of Iffi's reply, "Such Karwa Hota Hai". God bless all those who have not been amongst us after this tragic-incident. Please accept my appologies if I would have hurt anybody's feelings.