View Single Post
Old Sunday, June 02, 2013
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2012 - Roll no. 5160

Qurratulain Aslam is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by fairyland View Post
I was keeping a beard as my friend and we both got low marks I.e 120 and 110 despite good interview.. does it really matters or its just a coincidence happened with some people... confused..
i think its not coincidence.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fairyland View Post
Being pragmatic, optimistic and contented with what happened was due to Allah's will seems to be the best words for a pep-talk streamlining with sportsman spirit and exhibiting a divine wisdom by any person answering such a question.
But reality is always more bitter than these sweet words..
let me explain why I enquired about this.
Before going to interview I was blessed with a bonhomie of experienced persons and to my astonishment a good arsenal of them talked with me about my beard and stressed me to remove it brfore going to interview. I was then harsh enough to argue with them that these things do not matter.What matters is your performance in the interview and I was given same answer that " that's your thinking not of the penals." but I sticked to my point that keeping beard has nothing to do with the grades.
And now when I have my marks with me I have every right to think about this factor.
I still believe that its in no way a determining factor but still counts.. counts in these 101 criterias. because if interview has 101 criterias then getting good marks in written also follows 101 criterias like memorization, hard working, time management, relevance, writing skills etc and etc..
I would again say that reality is much harsh than these utopian words like being pragmatic etc
and one last thing I asked this just to remove my own confusion. I thought if anyone can give atleast one live example of getting high score this year having same attire that would be enough encouriging example for me.
I never asked this question keeping it in my mind as an ultimate truth.
please dont be offended
exactly brother you are right
many people said me not to wear scarf but I did n't pay any head to them.

Last edited by Arain007; Sunday, June 02, 2013 at 09:08 AM. Reason: merged
The Following User Says Thank You to Qurratulain Aslam For This Useful Post:
fairyland (Tuesday, June 04, 2013)