Thread: SNGPL JOBs
View Single Post
Old Sunday, June 02, 2013

engr arif is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by aminshah101 View Post

Bro, I cannot convince any further regarding recruitment of SNGPL, via NTS on merit.

I have never said that SNGPL bohat imaandar idaara hai . It is not an exception but recruitments conducted so as to OBLIGE SPECIAL persons take place through SOME OTHER CHANNELS . I hope you understand what I mean. Reference based recruitments hoti hain, I do not deny that but the one done directly through NTS is on merit.

However, I am dead sure that all recruitments of SNGPL, conducted directly through NTS and without any role of any other agency, are purely on merit. If they cancel the recruitments altogether or decrease the number of seats, that's a separate story .

In order to convince people, I can only say that if it is proven that any fake recruitement in SNGPL via NTS alone has taken place, I will simply resign and initiate my notice period in SNGPL that day.

Please.... itna ghussa na kiya karain
dear brother...
Mera maqsad kisi ki dil azari krna ni tha
i was just talking about the system
and one thing we all know is that trasperancy international is a very credible organization...
If we study the TI report for 2010-2011, it justifies our angar...
If the sngpl thinks that transperancy international is not reporting the facts...then us make them an observor for the selection process...to clarify the things
because the world believe more in TI than sngpl....it wil give a prestige to sngpl and satisfaction to the candidates..