View Single Post
Old Tuesday, June 04, 2013
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2012 - Roll No. 13307

naeem khan1 is on a distinguished road

My DMC for CE-2012:
Name: Muhammad Naeem Khan
Roll No. 13307
Merit No 442@ Pak
Compulsory:
English Essay: 40
English P&C : 56

G.K_I (EDS) : 64 ( Too low according to my expectations and paper attempt).
G.K-II (C/A) :37(too low)
G.K-III(P/A): 45 ( Was expecting more than 55)

Islamic: 70( I deserve that)
Optional:

Indo Pak History -1: 60 ( Not according to my target the subject that I worked very hard)
Indo Pak History-II :62( Did not satisfy me)
Geography: 56 ( My fav subject that I studied more and I understood more than any subject.)
Geography-II :55 ( Really disappointing)
Sociology : 51 ( Least marks but good according to marking trend of Sociology in CSS 2012 comparatively)
Journalism: 64 ( Really I don't expect that)
Written Total:660
Final Viva: 152 ( Really only my viva shatter my CSS dream .It was lengthy interview of 35 minutes as I was the last candidate that day to be interviewed. Being experienced professional engineer It was all about my job experience at Gulf etc.I was dead sure to land in between 175 to 200 marks but 152 perished me & my CSS dream.)
But at the end of the day by analyzing my DMC and the marking trend in CE-2012, I am indebted to almighty Allah that I passed CSS two times .This time my optional subjects really came under the knife of FPSC ( Sociology geography and Indo Pak history) really not yielding marks as compared to psychology, Arabic etc. Secondly I have no local language subject like Punjabi, Pushtoo to create the difference as I belonged to AJk. I believe now that CSS is more LUCK than Hard work . I am Thankful to Almighty Allah that still I stood in the list of the successful in the most prestigious competitive exam of Pakistan.Even with my tough filed job I couldn't get time to change the risky subjects not giving good marks( Have to go with my same subjects that opted in CSS 2011). Merit per na ana I think Allah ki taraf se RIZQ ka mamala hey jisay chahey ata keray jisay chaey na de.At the end of day I will request to all of you respected fellows to Please pray for my career.
AyeshaAmin (Thursday, February 11, 2016), makj (Saturday, August 24, 2013), silent roar (Friday, June 14, 2013), stranger498 (Wednesday, June 05, 2013)