Arooje Nasir is on a distinguished road

CE-2013 is my first attempt.... and I experienced many things
1: no cramming, study everything conceptually,
2:develop analytical skills
3: never skip any topic
4:increase your writing speed
5:one should learn how to manage time
6: don't take stress because this is not the last exam of life
7: choose subjects which you prepare easily don't run after scoring subjects because CSS is unpredictable
8:try to write neat and present your paper in a good way because when examiner will check you will be not present infront of him but your good presentation will be there which will help examiner to assess you
9:read all questions carefully,jaldi mein bh kam kharab ho jaty hain
I made many blunders in current affair and eds paper because I was in hurry to complete paper
10:keep your mind calm and open
11: don't give attention to other things happening in center which will disturb you and you will loose your concentration then

Talking ab CE-2014
What I think it will be more unpredictable because most of us will prepare according to pattern we saw in 2013... but may be this time they will make new strategy ....
but what I think in almost all subjects try to prepare topics which never came in exam repeatedly because they are changing trend slowly each year now new questions and topics appear in papers.. and the previous trend in which topics use to be repeated with few changes is no seen in subjects like psychology, sociology, geography etc

This year science subjects will fetch good marks to students like

forestry ( two questions were repeated from 2012, and two questions were given from the same chapter, and rest of he questions were also very easy, and topics which were core of forestry paper were no even touched)
Agriculture, chemistry paper were also very easy

for those who studied sociology and psychology conceptually can get good marks still.... incase they have good analytical approach

talking about compulsory subjects:

current affair was easy indeed same old kashmir issue was there, terrorism, extremism, Arab Spring, political parties success and failures about which anyone can write easily, bu don't forget just writing your opinions is not sufficient in current affair , opinion should be based on actual and real facts.

Pak Affair shocked many students because questions were some how out of course no one studied details about press and media that helped muslims during independence struggle for pakistan, questions were taken from islamic history rather than pak affair course .... selection of questions and the way it has been attempted will decide marks

EDS: MCQ's were easy for students with biological background, but a changing trend can also be seen in EDS because two/ three questions were based on general knowledge of current science issues we are facing, and topics which use to be repeated every year were not there

ENG ESSAY:
was very easy because many general topics were there.... I think it will not fetch good marks this year because most of us wrote on general issues.... there were no current topics present.

ENG Comp: those who did correct incorrect and direct indirect could get good marks because distribution of marks was changed this year so lets see how this will work

thats it for now
hope these points will help you to evaluate CE-2013 resul
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Arooje Nasir For This Useful Post:
ashiq e hussain (Thursday, August 01, 2013), Descendant of Saul (Sunday, June 09, 2013), madiha alvi (Friday, September 06, 2013), qqurat (Wednesday, September 11, 2013)