View Single Post
Old Tuesday, June 04, 2013
41st CTP (IG)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2012 Merit 548

Mortal Sin is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by aminshah101 View Post
I think it is not entire Faisalabad but a selected segment within the City. Plus, what I infer from the time table and Roll number details, many people are appearing partially. Entire re-take is limited to only a few.
brother that's what exactly I am saying ...taking exams of only a few makes it easy for papers to be identified by the examiners....for instance as I wrote if there are 10 papers of essay then the examiners can easily identify the papers of those to whom they wish to give favour

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maaz Ahmed COT View Post
Now i will move Lahore high court to stop this injustice and conduct re-examination throughout the country because this is utter discrimination on the grounds that some would be treated differently because of some and some would suffer due to some so why not repeat the whole exercise and make it 100% meritorious instead of complacency.Fpsc must bear the brunt ,not candidates !!!!
I donot agree with you . re-examination of entire Pakistan is not the solution.... its the Faisalabad candidates who should be banned to take part in competitive examination (CSS) for 3 years or atleast there should be no induction from Faisalabad in 2013..FPSC should announce the result of the rest of the candidates. moreover I think on moral grounds Mr Asif Hayat should resign.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aminshah101 View Post
I do oppose this decision of re-take of this center at Faisalabad but I would strongly oppose an entire re-take.

If a petition is coming for entire to stop this decision, I am in full support of it but if a petition is coming to conduct Exam all over again, another petition from my side would follow too...
I agree if there is re-examination of the entire country I will the 1st to stand outside FPSC for DHARNA