View Single Post
Old Tuesday, June 04, 2013
41st CTP (IG)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2012 Merit 548

Mortal Sin is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by awais274 View Post
There can be hardly be a solution to this situation, which everyone of the aspirants or members of forum will agree to.
It's kind of a dilemma.
Some 100 candidates are to be reexamined in all subjects from the 12,000+ .
And I am one of them, and believe me friends , I am confused since I heard this news.

And those people who are crying for a 4th attempt, do something else friends, there is much to life , other than civil service.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
brother, Personally I m left with 5years of age and one attempt and I have already qualified CSS... I raised voice for 4th attempt because there are many amongst those who will appear again who had last attempt..... now appearing again they will be attempting CSS exams for the 4th time which is injustice to others... plus can you throw some light on the fact that after css 2012, candidates other than that of Faisalabad took exams after 11 months of preparation while those who are being examined again got 16 months of preparation... is it not injustice? and t here is a solution...All Faisalabad candidates should be banned for induction in 2013 exams... in a couple of days petitions in Sindh, lahore and Islamabad high court will be filed Insha-Allah