View Single Post
Old Friday, June 07, 2013

alihassankhan is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandalali View Post
i am doing job in ABL. Right now MG 11 after 3 year will be MG 10
pay package right now is 26.5k with 7.5% semi annual increment for coming 3 years.
Pay package of Deputy Accountant(Bs 14) is 19k. After doing PIPFA we will be eligible for departmental promotion and will be promoted direct to grade 17. It means we can have promotion in the span of 4 years if we do PIPFA otherwise we will get promoted to grade 17 in 10 years.
now what you suggest as you are also banker?
so you are my junior at ABL. I am from your senior batch in ABL.
at the end of your service of 30+ year, a banker has only 2 benefits, to get car and make his own house but both on loan. isky ilawa bank ki job ka koi faida nahi. waisy bhi haram hai.
In Govt job as you know, k you can easily improve your qualification. you can go for CSS.
ABL main MTOs ki jitni saturation ho chuki hai, its not confirm k 3 saal baad apko MG-10 kr dain gay.. ,MG11 = 16 scale govt officer.
if you go for PIPFA, MAX 4 years main you will be at 17 Grade.
mental peace hai.. you can give time to your family.
bank main bs glamour hai...
agr bank sy niklna hai to yahi time hai..
I made a blunder in my life, apki tarah main bhi MTO ki training py tha aur mujhe job offer hoi thi University of Health sciences sy 16 scale ki but i didnt join bas bank k glamour ki waja sy..
but now I repent. ab nikalna chahta hun but opportunity nahi mil rhi.
if you wanna improve your qualification and importantly CSS, then go for govt job, and if you think you are done with your education than go for banking.

and 1 important thing, every person has his/her own luck, his /her own circu,stances so what was or is good for me, may not be good for you and vice versa.
remaining I wish you all the best, Allah aasaaniyaan paida kary hum sab k liye. aameen.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to alihassankhan For This Useful Post:
sabahatbhutta (Saturday, June 08, 2013), sandalali (Saturday, June 08, 2013)