View Single Post
Old Sunday, June 09, 2013

Fatima47 has a spectacular aura aboutFatima47 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by sadaf ambreen View Post
if you don't need age relaxation, why are you wasting your and others time making useless suggestions
Thats none of your business. The forum rules do not say that I cannot post in this forum so I am sure you dont need to worry.

As if your so useful suggestions of hiring Naeem Bukhari have entailed any results!

Quote:
if you know anything about law, you must know that a Plaintiff can file a case where ever he/she resides. its not about to run to the city of the second party
Without referring to your erroneous rule of thumb, let me say that the provisions of CPC you have mentioned do not apply in case of HC when it comes to original jurisdiction of the HC. However, in such cases the defendant must reside in province in which HC has territorial jurisdiction. While the petition can be filed in LHC, SHC etc because FPSC carries its business in all the provinces, the petition should have been originally filed in IHC (for reasons already mentioned).

Quote:
if you can't contribute anything , why are you suggesting low profile/ high profile lawyers, you should better avail your three chances.
the people who don't need age relaxation are here only to distract
good luck for your three chances bye

Again, what pecuniary contributions have you made?

You have any problem with my suggestions, overlook them. Its that simple. I wonder if I should give two hoots to your judgment. Like I mentioned before, I was actually approached by one of the members who believed in your Naeem Bukhari's ridiculous assumptions that the suit would be decided before April 2014. I believe its my right to speak when I see people misguiding others. You seriously don't need to worry about my chances. Thanks for your best wishes though.

My suggestion to members is still the same "A hungry man cannot insist that he'll only eat in Serena".