View Single Post
Old Sunday, June 09, 2013

xplodec is on a distinguished road

@Omer

I second your opinion that nothing has been achieved so far; notwithstanding, many voices are in the air to follow the same path and again waste another precious year. I respect their comments and demands equal treatment. In my last posts, I tried to evaluate the reasons of this inaction and failure. I tried to express myself between the lines, employing euphemism; so that my message could be delivered without hurting anyone’s feelings.

Unfortunately, we get motivated through emotionalism, not rationalism and arguments. Alas! We are an emotional people. Our emotions run high even when our pulse rate is average and our heartbeat is normal. Undeniably, frenzy is our middle name. We act, march and halt on the call of emotions. Our sentiments are strong; our control over them is tenuous. Instead of respecting each others’ opinions, evaluating, judging and tolerating them in the light of ground realities, we consider it a personal attack.

Agreement with one’s own declaration and opinion is assumed as if it were a law of nature; dissent is condemned as if it were an unbearable vice. We are overwhelmed by duplicity: we evaluate a man not by the soundness and quality of his thinking, but by the alacrity with which he or she conforms to our outlook.

Our temper has a low boiling point; it arises always at wrong occasion. Our nerves are taut. Our anger is always on call. Our reserves of wrath are easy to summon up. The result is a mind without poise. It seems that we have lost the ability to weigh people, events and opinions. Apparently, we evaluate things, circumstances and persons by their crust, not by their core.

Anyhow, lets break the sequence of this inaction; revitalize energies and once again advance for resolving the issue. However, the plan of action must be realistic and achievable.

I invite everyone for group discussion at skype.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to xplodec For This Useful Post:
bathoor (Monday, June 10, 2013), Fatima47 (Sunday, June 09, 2013), Syeda Tehreem Rizvi (Thursday, June 13, 2013)