View Single Post
Old Tuesday, June 11, 2013

omama is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystal Clear View Post
70 Lac is enough for MS leading to PhD in Germany, because HEC provide 1000 Euro per month and the average expanse in Germany is 300 to 400 Euro.
So this is not the reason that 70 Lac is not enough for MS leading to PhD, there is something else, most of us have selected Germany as it is a leading country in the field of Engineering, so HEC should give the option of Germany to MS leading to PhD candidates.
My further correspondence in this regard with Syed Wasim Hashmi is as under

"There are few issues with Master program at Italy and Germany, its taking two and half/ three years for already studying students in Germany and Italy, we have funding for five year for MS leading to PhD, if a scholar will spend three years for Master then it won’t be possible for him/her to complete PhD in two years. So on safe side we are only considering PhD students for these countries.

Regards,

Wasim Hashmi Syed"

I know that Germany is one of the best country for Engineering & Technology,that's why I also prefer Germany.
I would suggest that you people should pay a visit to HEC.They are very cooperative.Talk to them about your reservations and may be they can change their mind.