View Single Post
Old Wednesday, June 12, 2013
43rd CTP (PAS)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2014 - Merit 13

Thanked 1,551 Times in 674 Posts
Bilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by VetDoctor View Post
I was expecting such response from you keeping in view your support to PML-N. I neither like a specific party nor dislike any party. but the thing is that if they rellay want to cut the expenditures then why they made the following decisions :
1. Distribution of laptops. ( we all know what is the usage of those laptops)
2. 75 billion rupees for income support programme which only support the voters of PPP (2008-13) and now hopefully PML-N voters (2013-18).
3. Interest free loans - which will surely be given to their near and dear ones.

you might disagree with my opinion but it is naked truth.
As You are living in Pakistan , can 17 grade officer make his/her both ends met with Rs.30,000/month. surely not, then what will he do. He/she has two options which i have already mentioned in my previous post.
way to go my friend! are you talking about the Federal Budget 2013-14?
You are pretending to be neutral but it is clearly manifested in your response that you are taking sides.....

My friend the magic sick that you thought a certain party could have swung, they can use it in their respective province....

Alleging them with nepotism is a baseless thing, those angels that live in Pechawer nowadays will be brought to book too...

PPP govt makes a decision to spend money on Income Support program and you are taking it in Federal budget 2013-14, if they retain it then it does not mean that they won't make the functioning better...My friend you are respected for me but please come up with logical thing.....
The Following User Says Thank You to Bilal Hassan For This Useful Post:
Humayun Yaqub (Wednesday, June 26, 2013)