View Single Post
Old Thursday, June 13, 2013
43rd CTP (PAS)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2014 - Merit 13

Thanked 1,551 Times in 674 Posts
Bilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by VetDoctor View Post
you didn't get my point. I said that if they really want to cut the expenditures then they should abandon the schemes like distribution of laptops and income support programme. Income support programme has been included in the federal budget 2013-14 (you might have not read the budget document).
There is 7.5% inflation in the country at present, according to finance minister. and there is no increase in the pay/salaries of govt employees which means their real income will decrease by 7.5% annually. how they will manage it ?
My dear and sweetest brother,
I have given technical details already with economic analysis.....now i will tell you some other thing and from entirely another perspective.....

All want increment in the salaries, means they want the salaries to be increased.....

My friends we must seek برکت in our money not کثرت[/COLOR].....If you are earning 15000 a month and you have barkat then these 15000 would be more than enough and if you are earning 300,000 a month and have no barkat then these and even double amount would mean nothing.....this is not a tale or lie, i have empirical evidences.....

Always ask from ALLAH for barkat, be thankful to his blessings and he will double his blessings.....

ALLAH ko apna bna lo aur ALLAh k ban jao to apko kici b aisi chez ki tention nai ho gi.....ager ap meri story sunen to apko yaqeen a jaye ga k mein jo kuch keh rha mein khud uska proof hun, my father is a govt employee of BS 1 and earns only 15000 a month and he is the sole support we have, i'm an MBA, did not do any bank job because of interest, sood k paisy mein barkat nai hoti....but ALLAH ka shukar hy k ALLAh ki her nemat hy humary pass.....apko bus realize krany k liye btaya hy....

aur Hakumat sy koi b ummeden nai rakhni chaye, apko sirf ALLAh sy umeed rakhni chahye jo sub ko rizak deta hy.....Kaha suna muaf kren, discussions mein hum kabhi personal b ho jaty hain but ap mere bhai hain aur qabil e ahtram hain..i guess i owe you an apology as i sounded rude perhaps...i'm sorry for everything...[/COLOR][/B]
The Following User Says Thank You to Bilal Hassan For This Useful Post:
VetDoctor (Thursday, June 13, 2013)