View Single Post
Old Thursday, June 13, 2013

isha saeed has a spectacular aura aboutisha saeed has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bilal Hassan View Post
My dear and sweetest brother,
I have given technical details already with economic analysis.....now i will tell you some other thing and from entirely another perspective.....

All want increment in the salaries, means they want the salaries to be increased.....

My friends we must seek برکت in our money not کثرت[/COLOR].....If you are earning 15000 a month and you have barkat then these 15000 would be more than enough and if you are earning 300,000 a month and have no barkat then these and even double amount would mean nothing.....this is not a tale or lie, i have empirical evidences.....

Always ask from ALLAH for barkat, be thankful to his blessings and he will double his blessings.....

ALLAH ko apna bna lo aur ALLAh k ban jao to apko kici b aisi chez ki tention nai ho gi.....ager ap meri story sunen to apko yaqeen a jaye ga k mein jo kuch keh rha mein khud uska proof hun, my father is a govt employee of BS 1 and earns only 15000 a month and he is the sole support we have, i'm an MBA, did not do any bank job because of interest, sood k paisy mein barkat nai hoti....but ALLAH ka shukar hy k ALLAh ki her nemat hy humary pass.....apko bus realize krany k liye btaya hy....

aur Hakumat sy koi b ummeden nai rakhni chaye, apko sirf ALLAh sy umeed rakhni chahye jo sub ko rizak deta hy.....Kaha suna muaf kren, discussions mein hum kabhi personal b ho jaty hain but ap mere bhai hain aur qabil e ahtram hain..i guess i owe you an apology as i sounded rude perhaps...i'm sorry for everything...[/COLOR][/B]
Bilal bhai I salute you and your respectable father.
bhot sy logo ky pass bhot paisa hota hai even every thing available to lead a luxuriant life but skoon ni hota dua kia kry ALLAH pak sub ko halal rizak dy and halal rizak main barakat farmay amin.
jaha tak Vetdoctor sahib ki baat hai unka haq hai ky Govt sy demand kry for increment.
May ALLAH bless you and your family.
The Following User Says Thank You to isha saeed For This Useful Post:
Bilal Hassan (Thursday, June 13, 2013)