View Single Post
Old Thursday, June 13, 2013
42nd CTP (IRS)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2013 - Merit 75

Syeda Bukhari is a jewel in the roughSyeda Bukhari is a jewel in the roughSyeda Bukhari is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by dr1hasan View Post
doli ur essay presents a coherent outlook,hope u will get through ia
Quote:
Originally Posted by washma khan View Post
@doli i appreciate ur efforts but i have an objection that women have right to deny doing all the chores of home...it sounds like rude ill mannered.... bz its her duty to serve her husband & his home...The true Muslim woman devotes herself to taking care of her house and husband as done by many of the virtuous women in Islamic history....
Quote:
Originally Posted by MUHAMMAD LUQMAN GUJAR View Post
i have only one objection on urs essay and that is that you wrote in every heading Right,Right and Right .its not attractive according to my view.u should change the sequence and use some synonyms words for Right such as appropriate, condign, conscientious, deserved, due, equitable, ethical, fitting, good, honest, honorable, justifiable, lawful, legal, legitimate, merited, moral, proper, requisite, righteous, rightful, scrupulous, stand-up, suitable, true, upright, virtuous .
Avoid regular use of "Netspeak" or other "cute" grammar or spelling (For example: writing "R U a woman?" instead of "Are You a woman?").