View Single Post
Old Wednesday, July 25, 2007

amy has a spectacular aura aboutamy has a spectacular aura about

Well i think , Al-Qaeda and Taliban are two different things. It is NOT the agenda of Taliban to impose any war on America. And in fact they DO NOT have any access to reach America for any purpose.

And regards the failure ofstrategy, it has been failed due to the barbaric operations of NATO and US forces in Afghanistan and sometimes in Pakistan and the cruel operations of Pakistani forces inside tribal areas of Pakistan.

These operations resulted in massacres of many innocent women, childern and elder people which has prompted the Talibans and other Afghanis who were already ruined to follow the path of nemesis.

The lynching of innocent people is justified by the inhuman stance of "collateral damage". This is tyranny.

There are people in America who raise their voice even when a DOG dies due to human neglect (See US Pet Deaths Case) but when it comes to the war they advocate bloody massacres, indiscriminate killings and crushing of people. This is hypocrisy.

They are themselves terrorist. Their war is terror. Their violence and offensive is making matters more worse.