View Single Post
Old Monday, June 17, 2013

ABDC is on a distinguished road

20,000PKR starting salary? Pfft! What are they even thinking, they could have saved themselves from the trouble of conducting such a massive recruitment program by just recruiting though normal practices if they were to offer such a low salary. I am sure out of the final selected candidates many might refuse their offer due to low salary package.

Also They should have ruled out on-job candidates in the first phase. In the assessment phase there were many on-job guys, and mostly were about to complete their first year which means they would definitely be earning more than 20k in their current organization.

Others who are fresh, may not find this as a good starting salary which may affect their future salary range. Mostly the selected candidates were from IoMB or SZABIST. I doubt that they would agree on such a salary package.

They can't be this stupid, to shatter their rigorous recruitment process just due to a low salary package. It should be 25k at least.

A bank clerk who doesn't even have proper education earns about 15k..5k difference for a person with 6 years of professional education? Give me a break!