View Single Post
Old Tuesday, June 18, 2013

aadi khokhar is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raja4u View Post
Punjab public service commission, Balochistan public service commission and KPK public service commission recruit hundreds of deserving candidates in 6 months tenure and purely on merit. But SPSC recruit hardly 100 candidates in 5 years and all of them are inducted through un fair means by SPSC. Hats off to corrupt chariman SPSC over this performance.

Borther,SPSC is just a body like FPSC which conducts tests at the instructions of different departments.i-e Police,education,transport etc.SPSC can not create jobs and advertise them by itself.Furthermore,these departments need people for high posts and SPSC follows the process to provide these departments suitable candidates.Yes tests and interviews are conducted by SPSC but concerned departments also have their representative in interviews.
For your information there are loopholes in all the provincial public service commissions and they need special attention so that merit prevails.I am not an SPSC official.I am an aspirant like most people here but i do believe that SPSC has hired numerous people on pure merit too.So,to say that SPSC demands capital for every single job will be a great exaggeration of facts.

Kindly go through a scandal of BPSC for which link is given below.

http://www.dailytimes.com.pk/default...8-9-2012_pg7_2

Regards