View Single Post
Old Thursday, June 20, 2013
41st CTP (OMG)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2012 - Merit 221

shary16 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by aniya warraich View Post
I prepared a more or less same pattern of allocation. Accept for giving more IRS seats. Giving merit no 260 mariam alvi IRS. I think after her, seats for PAAS will start. Moreover, Hassan Farhaj will not join he is already serving in Audit n accounts. Maam maria Mustafa is also in audit n accounts but she will go with IRS. I have heard there are no seats for information group and CTG. Only one or 2 carried over might be there that too, women seats. (read here on the forum only)

P.S.I appreciate your efforts sir. Had it been in our hands we would have announced the allocations by now. Lazy FPSC
Government Jobs always take time and we have waited for so long that few more months or weeks do not matter.

By the way, how many IRS seats did u calculate and how? I simply applied the formula and got 3 seats of IRS from 40 total.
will the list of allocations have the name of seniors, whether they join the group or not??
Suppose, any senior has vounteered for IRS or PAAS, or any other group in the preference form, but is not willing to join the group and is content with the present group, will the list of allocations contain his/her name? I think the vacancy must be used for someone lower in merit? Isn't it?