View Single Post
Old Saturday, June 22, 2013

fayyazcivil is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by JawadNizamani View Post
For HEC scholars neither GRE nor IELTS/TOEFL is required for admission in METU. Last date for admission was 1st June and submission of documents was 21st June. METU has different, hence flexible, criteria of admission for HEC scholars. I am not sure but they may consider HEC applicants after the deadline as well.
So you should contact Esra Tuzun.
etuzun@metu.edu.tr
METU architecture department is very good if not the best and the lifestyle & food in Turkey is far better than South Korea because of its coherence with Pakistani culture and food.
Email Communication with Ms. Esra Tuzun
Dear Candidate
You must submit IELTS score(6.5) GAT score till 21 st of June for application. The documents must be completed.
Regards
Esra

Sent: Wednesday, June 19, 2013 4:45 PM
To: dyalcin@metu.edu.tr
Cc: etuzun@metu.edu.tr; demircan@metu.edu.tr
Subject: HEC Scholar Application

Dear Madam,

I am currently granted scholarship from Higher Education Commision of Pakistan, and thats the reason my application is late.
Could you provide me details of any other relevant person, with whom I should discuss my problem, because its really important for me.
Furthermore, I was informed by Higher Education Commission(HEC) Pakistan, that they will waive off GRE International score and only IELTS score will be required. Is this true?

Kind Regards
Muhammad Fayyaz

To: **********@yahoo.com
Sent: Wednesday, June 19, 2013 4:19 PM
Subject:

Dear Candiate,
We will send the application documents to the departments for evaluation on 26 th of June unfortunetly so ı can not give any garantee for that.
Regards
Esra Tuzun

Last edited by Amna; Saturday, June 22, 2013 at 07:10 PM. Reason: Share contact info.through profile only.