View Single Post
Old Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Irtika will become famous soon enoughIrtika will become famous soon enough
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by rayma qaiser View Post
operations must be held by our own military not by someone else!!!!
i should be objectionable!!!
And what if army does not make any operation?? then why the very dear Usama Bin ladin was captured in our own sovereign country.?

Or osama bin ladin has our passport???

Quote:
sorry to say but yes drones are targeting innocent people, every resident of waziristan and FATA and FANA is not a militant or supporter of taliban. we have to discriminate between the amicable and a perpetrator otherwise we cannot protect our people our country....
sovereignty is not about a place or country. its our national pride that how much we are stable in the eyes of world. to be a super power it doesn't mean that they can assault anyone's territory anyone's pride pakistan condemned these attack at so many international forums but it needs regular and adamant effort to tackle this situation...
i agree that the real culprit is our government and the officials that they are not doing any thing in this regard although what are we doing for this???
whether it's iran, syria, egypt or pakistan over 3000 innocent people led down their lives while the total figure of deaths is approximately 4000...
now how would someone allege that these drones are not targeting innocent people???
please tell me how much stable we are in eyes of world??? there basic tagets are terrorist who are innocent in your eyes.

And they really broke our severignity by capturing the osama bin ladin and killing top terrorists but why you forget about the sovereignity when top terrorists like OBL hide in our country???

Quote:
sorry to say but yes drones are targeting innocent people, every resident of waziristan and FATA and FANA is not a militant or supporter of taliban. we have to discriminate between the amicable and a perpetrator otherwise we cannot protect our people our country....
sovereignty is not about a place or country. its our national pride that how much we are stable in the eyes of world. to be a super power it doesn't mean that they can assault anyone's territory anyone's pride pakistan condemned these attack at so many international forums but it needs regular and adamant effort to tackle this situation...
i agree that the real culprit is our government and the officials that they are not doing any thing in this regard although what are we doing for this???
whether it's iran, syria, egypt or pakistan over 3000 innocent people led down their lives while the total figure of deaths is approximately 4000...
now how would someone allege that these drones are not targeting innocent people???
i do not support the idea that drone attacks do nt kill the innocent but i object the idea that it is worse than the daily terrorsits attack. please do not mix things.
And all talk about the drone attacks actually how many of you actually went there and see the true pictures??? you can not even go there it means it is very dangerious, here top terrorists are hiding here we have not control then how can we claim that we care our innocent people. If we really care then they would not be left alone in danger zone.

Last edited by Amna; Wednesday, June 26, 2013 at 02:00 PM. Reason: merged/chain posts