Saturday, May 11, 2024
05:33 PM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Jonny Quest is on a distinguished road

I second Miss Bano's opinion that involvement of RAW in these gory incidents can't be ruled out. India in her hegemonic designs is trying her best to become Big Brother in the South Asian politics. In this regard a proper plan is being executed by RAW, MOSAD,CIA etc. If we observe the events of the past decade, India has been successful in her designs. Now, as Pakistan is prone to terrorists attacks there will be least or no FDI, no International Cricket to be hosted in this country and no mega projects like Gawadar Seaport, Iran-Pakistan gas pipe line or road network to Central Asian states etc can be executed. Interestingly, on the other hand Indians particularly Indian Media blame Pakistan for any of the bomb attacks on Indian soil. Moreover, Indians are not ready for any dialogue or any CBM. Ever since the evils of the terrorism have been unleashed on Pakistan, our stance on Kashmir has also changed. We are even afraid of using the "K" word on the International Forums.

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

rayma qaiser is on a distinguished road
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irtika View Post
This is not the reasonable answer. 2day we should not bring drone attacks rathers should bring the stratigies that how to eliminate terrorism. Drone attacks tagets terrorsts. But TTP attacks innocent people.
If well will not kill the terrorsts than it is abvious that other countries will do so.
Why we tend to think that attacks from talibans does not deserve the condemn??? Why we tend to legitimize these attacks???
You reaction is even worest than these attacks because these attackers are not educated one.
I really became upset when educated like you say this.
We should also be worried for the reaction of masses

sorry irtika but i have some apathetic thoughts with yours!
if we are screaming that we should condemn militants or talibans' acts it doesn't mean that we bolster drone attacks fully!
these are the drones over sovereignty which abrogate our national ethics and rights. like someone can get entrance on our pak land and we can not do anything for this. this is more vilest than taliban and surely taliban are supported by some arduous powers....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonny Quest View Post
I second Miss Bano's opinion that involvement of RAW in these gory incidents can't be ruled out. India in her hegemonic designs is trying her best to become Big Brother in the South Asian politics. In this regard a proper plan is being executed by RAW, MOSAD,CIA etc. If we observe the events of the past decade, India has been successful in her designs. Now, as Pakistan is prone to terrorists attacks there will be least or no FDI, no International Cricket to be hosted in this country and no mega projects like Gawadar Seaport, Iran-Pakistan gas pipe line or road network to Central Asian states etc can be executed. Interestingly, on the other hand Indians particularly Indian Media blame Pakistan for any of the bomb attacks on Indian soil. Moreover, Indians are not ready for any dialogue or any CBM. Ever since the evils of the terrorism have been unleashed on Pakistan, our stance on Kashmir has also changed. We are even afraid of using the "K" word on the International Forums.
don't rate these things as "conspiracy by india" rather it could be the shadow of abhor fro all over the world!
there are some mistakes also done by us in terms of counter terrorism or counterinsurgency as we always looked for the aids by super powers for helping and supporting us in our fights.

Last edited by Amna; Wednesday, June 26, 2013 at 02:04 PM.

jiyakarim is on a distinguished road
Default everyone

sorry to say its neither America nor India. but its our own government and
agencies who are playing with the lives of innocent people to get their own benefits.
its not a big deal for government to capture culprits because Gilgit is not a
big city and govt can keep eye on every person.
hundreds of people killed in target killing and other incidents but not a single culprit is captured and punished.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jiyakarim For This Useful Post:
Irtika (Tuesday, June 25, 2013), rayma qaiser (Wednesday, June 26, 2013)

Irtika will become famous soon enoughIrtika will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muhammad Ali Chaudhry View Post
We are worried , but our national institutions are not .
But we should at least do what we can do ourselves. Raise this issue and condemn every issue that our institution should pay heed.

We should ask from them, from all institutions what are you doing??? from judiciary to army...!! from media to govt.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rayma qaiser View Post

mean that we bolster drone attacks fully!
these are the drones over sovereignty which abrogate our national ethics and rights. like someone can get entrance on our pak land and we can not do anything for this. this is more vilest than taliban and surely taliban are supported by some arduous powers....
I never said that i support drones,
But about which sovereignty are you talking about?? Sovereignty is not that where people are not safe, where top terroist hide themselves.

Is not a breach of sovereignty when talibans are attacking our leaders, our mosques, our schools??? it means you want to say that talibans are our own people?? and drones our foreign???
Why so much space for terrorists??If we will not caputre terrorist then other countris will left with no option other than using sophisticated machines.

Why only drone attacks more objectable??? why we are silient against other day to day attacks?? AT least drone attacks are not targeted to innocent people but the your dear talibans attack innocent people.

And drone attacks have killed very dangerious terrorists,
And if we were doing the same( killing the terrorist then at least somehow innocent people will be killed okay.

I do not favour drones but i m against the opinion that drones are worse than terrorits.

Last edited by Amna; Wednesday, June 26, 2013 at 02:02 PM. Reason: merged/chain posts
The Following User Says Thank You to Irtika For This Useful Post:
Mutu (Wednesday, June 26, 2013)
Old Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by jiyakarim View Post
sorry to say its neither America nor India. but its our own government and
agencies who are playing with the lives of innocent people to get their own benefits.
its not a big deal for government to capture culprits because Gilgit is not a
big city and govt can keep eye on every person.
hundreds of people killed in target killing and other incidents but not a single culprit is captured and punished.
well said jia!
i am cent percent agree with you...
the culprit is inside us which creates a hindrance in full-filling our duty!

Quote:
I never said that i support drones,
But about which sovereignty are you talking about?? Sovereignty is not that where people are not safe, where top terroist hide themselves.

Is not a breach of sovereignty when talibans are attacking our leaders, our mosques, our schools??? it means you want to say that talibans are our own people?? and drones our foreign???
Why so much space for terrorists??If we will not caputre terrorist then other countris will left with no option other than using sophisticated machines.

Why only drone attacks more objectable??? why we are silient against other day to day attacks?? AT least drone attacks are not targeted to innocent people but the your dear talibans attack innocent people.

And drone attacks have killed very dangerious terrorists,
And if we were doing the same( killing the terrorist then at least somehow innocent people will be killed okay.

I do not favour drones but i m against the opinion that drones are worse than terrorits.
sorry to say but yes drones are targeting innocent people, every resident of waziristan and FATA and FANA is not a militant or supporter of taliban. we have to discriminate between the amicable and a perpetrator otherwise we cannot protect our people our country....
sovereignty is not about a place or country. its our national pride that how much we are stable in the eyes of world. to be a super power it doesn't mean that they can assault anyone's territory anyone's pride pakistan condemned these attack at so many international forums but it needs regular and adamant effort to tackle this situation...
i agree that the real culprit is our government and the officials that they are not doing any thing in this regard although what are we doing for this???
whether it's iran, syria, egypt or pakistan over 3000 innocent people led down their lives while the total figure of deaths is approximately 4000...
now how would someone allege that these drones are not targeting innocent people???

operations must be held by our own military not by someone else!!!!
i should be objectionable!!!

Last edited by Amna; Wednesday, June 26, 2013 at 02:01 PM. Reason: merged/chain posts

Exclamation

Quote:
operations must be held by our own military not by someone else!!!!
i should be objectionable!!!
And what if army does not make any operation?? then why the very dear Usama Bin ladin was captured in our own sovereign country.?

Or osama bin ladin has our passport???

Quote:
sorry to say but yes drones are targeting innocent people, every resident of waziristan and FATA and FANA is not a militant or supporter of taliban. we have to discriminate between the amicable and a perpetrator otherwise we cannot protect our people our country....
sovereignty is not about a place or country. its our national pride that how much we are stable in the eyes of world. to be a super power it doesn't mean that they can assault anyone's territory anyone's pride pakistan condemned these attack at so many international forums but it needs regular and adamant effort to tackle this situation...
i agree that the real culprit is our government and the officials that they are not doing any thing in this regard although what are we doing for this???
whether it's iran, syria, egypt or pakistan over 3000 innocent people led down their lives while the total figure of deaths is approximately 4000...
now how would someone allege that these drones are not targeting innocent people???
please tell me how much stable we are in eyes of world??? there basic tagets are terrorist who are innocent in your eyes.

And they really broke our severignity by capturing the osama bin ladin and killing top terrorists but why you forget about the sovereignity when top terrorists like OBL hide in our country???

Quote:
i do not support the idea that drone attacks do nt kill the innocent but i object the idea that it is worse than the daily terrorsits attack. please do not mix things.
And all talk about the drone attacks actually how many of you actually went there and see the true pictures??? you can not even go there it means it is very dangerious, here top terrorists are hiding here we have not control then how can we claim that we care our innocent people. If we really care then they would not be left alone in danger zone.

Last edited by Amna; Wednesday, June 26, 2013 at 02:00 PM. Reason: merged/chain posts

Thumbs down

Quote:
please tell me how much stable we are in eyes of world??? there basic tagets are terrorist who are innocent in your eyes.

And they really broke our severignity by capturing the osama bin ladin and killing top terrorists but why you forget about the sovereignity when top terrorists like OBL hide in our country???
they are not innocent ma'am.. they are perpetrators who are involved in ethnic violence and genocide you are taking me wrong!
take a deep breath and think about the facts and figures which i have quoted in my early posts. we are among some adverse countries which are facing entrenched terrorism these days even after 9/11 we were that country which has sacrificed a lot in the fighting against terrorism. foreign militants have captured our tribal areas and made the locals hostile now in this situation local tribes men are supporting them whether willingly or unwillingly but just imagine that how would it be that someone snag in your house and make you and your family do the same as his command???
you cannot admonish him as you have so many dangers from him!
this is the same situation in our tribal areas....
pakistan has been helping in the cleansing of these forces internationally and purging them at every extent which is showed by the peace deals and military operations in the duration of 2002-2006.

Quote:
And what if army does not make any operation?? then why the very dear Usama Bin ladin was captured in our own sovereign country.?

Or osama bin ladin has our passport???
do you remember Lal masjid operation???
what was the repercussion???
we are still blaming president Musharraf for this although it was a strong decision!

Quote:

don't degrade yourself in your eyes we are a nation which has come on the map of world after so much struggle. go and observe our GEO-STRATEGIC importance then you'll surely know your worth

Last edited by Amna; Wednesday, June 26, 2013 at 01:59 PM. Reason: merged/chain posts

Quote:
they are not innocent ma'am.. they are perpetrators who are involved in ethnic violence and genocide you are taking me wrong!
take a deep breath and think about the facts and figures which i have quoted in my early posts. we are among some adverse countries which are facing entrenched terrorism these days even after 9/11 we were that country which has sacrificed a lot in the fighting against terrorism. foreign militants have captured our tribal areas and made the locals hostile now in this situation local tribes men are supporting them whether willingly or unwillingly but just imagine that how would it be that someone snag in your house and make you and your family do the same as his command???
pakistan has been helping in the cleansing of these forces internationally and purging them at every extent which is showed by the peace deals and military operations in the duration of 2002-2006.
you did not give answer of my question under which passport the OBL was hiding???

Quote:
do you remember Lal masjid operation???
what was the repercussion???
we are still blaming president Musharraf for this although it was a strong decision!
yeah i do remember the lal masjid and these were our own people okay not american drone attacks

Quote:
don't degrade yourself in your eyes we are a nation which has come on the map of world after so much struggle. go and observe our GEO-STRATEGIC importance then you'll surely know your worth
what to do the geo strategic location when in this location people are not safe?????

I am not degrading myself or our beloved country but i want to show the harsh and sad picutre of our beloved country which is no more the country for which our founders gave sacrifices. This is no more Jinaha's pakistan.

Quote:
foreign militants have captured our tribal areas and made the locals hostile now in this situation local tribes men are supporting them whether willingly or unwillingly but just imagine that how would it be that someone snag in your house and make you and your family do the same as his command???
Foreign militants have captured our tribal areas?? good you are right then is it not the breach of our soverneigty???
do not these foreign terrorists deserve severe punishment from army or servere reaction from general public?? why just hue and cry for drone attacks?? why not for both these breaches???
means we have leaved these innocent people of area under the threat of these foreign militant and when few die of drone attacks we talk about their safety?? were they safe before drone attacks?? only drone attakcs kill them?? what about the attacks from talibans which destroy everything.

Last edited by Amna; Wednesday, June 26, 2013 at 01:58 PM. Reason: merged/chain posts

Mutu is on a distinguished road

We must get rid of these conspiracy theories oriented mind.TTP has claimed the responsibility for the attack.So, we should stop blaming the so-called "foreign elements".And military operation is inevitable and the only solution to crush TTP.

And regarding drone attacks,they are carried out in areas over which our government enjoys no writ.And did not osama bin laden also violate our sovereignty by living near Islamabad for more than 5 years?
The Following User Says Thank You to Mutu For This Useful Post:
Irtika (Wednesday, June 26, 2013)
Old Saturday, June 29, 2013

Thumbs down

first of all, why are you getting frenzied irtika???
this is merely a discussion and we are all giving our point of views so no need to get burst out!
now regards your questions, you are just putting questions and if i am not mistaken you even don't have these answers...
how osama bin ladin got our passport???? that is a most foolish question i ever heard!!!!
afghan activists or militants or terrorists, how they got our passport? everybody knows the answers! these people enter in our territory with the connivance of some high elites certainly....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mutu View Post
We must get rid of these conspiracy theories oriented mind.TTP has claimed the responsibility for the attack.So, we should stop blaming the so-called "foreign elements".And military operation is inevitable and the only solution to crush TTP.

And regarding drone attacks,they are carried out in areas over which our government enjoys no writ.And did not osama bin laden also violate our sovereignty by living near Islamabad for more than 5 years?
foreign elements????
yes osama violate our sovereignty and he is a terrorist not a super hero! and who knows he is dead or alive... still there are so many coverts and unfolds regarding this story and we cannot evaluate the mishap of the whole scenario....

Last edited by Amna; Saturday, June 29, 2013 at 09:52 PM. Reason: Merged/Chain Posts