View Single Post
Old Monday, July 01, 2013

Malik Ubaidullah is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by kal3m View Post
Kahmiri book is very easy, simple and according to syllabus. That is the reason it is advised by most of the senior memebers and CSP's. Once you have gone through it thoroughly you would be able to comprehend other books too. A,O-Level books of science are also very helpful. They are bit costly but only a bird view of these books would be helpful, Rab Nawaz Samo's book is also suggested by some of the colleagues and members. But for a beginner Kashmiri's book+ FSC, or better if you find A,O-Level books, are very helpful. And lastly after going through these book one's last step should be of solving the past 10-15 years papers of EDS. It will help you a lot.

P.S, Make your own brief and short notes for revision during the exams days.

Regards
I have just started prep with Samo's book. It is full of additional things like pschological behaviours, genetic diseases and enviromental diseases etc which are nowhere in the syllabus. Do i have to learn all these things or focusing specifically on syllabus would do it. I lack science background that is why its kinda hard nut. Please guide.