View Single Post
Old Tuesday, July 02, 2013

sahar saeed is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by waheed liaquat View Post
salam yes brother I called bok today at 12:30 pm, I requested the representative of bok for any update on the M.TO selection process, he asked me about my status and then told me that take the doc submission in bright prospective, I asked him that whoever got the call for academics submission do they have an edge over the ones who did not get this call from the bok, He replied: Obviously yes, 'zahir hai jab documents verify krwa rahay hai to koi maqsad to ho ga na' and the verification process is in progress. Then I asked him how much time it will take to finalize the verification and selection process but he did not disclose this matter and wish me best of luck that's all. and I have not included anything on my own, this conversation is the exact copy which held between me and the representative. I would also like that you ppl also call the bok and then compare it with my post oki so that we may have a clear idea about whats going on t.c
hv u talked to MR.Munir or MR.Azhar??? I also calld yesterday... he told me yet final selection is not done. and its not necessary dat candidates who hv submitted dox are final ones... further he added it may take one week more to finalize :