View Single Post
Old Sunday, July 07, 2013

All rounder is on a distinguished road
Default stay order will work

In present situation we can take stay order for screening test from a court whether it is civil,high or supreme court through a good lawyer .I know a lady doctor who failed in her first prof exam and wasnt allowed to sit in the exam,she took a stay order from a civil court although similar case was rejected in high court,I must admit that she hired a good lawyer.Scorpion king is right that all we need now is practical measures so all should participate in fund raising to hire a competent lawyer atleast we should give 30 percent fees of the lawyer to take stay order for the time being.I have noted one thing in high courts decision that individual person petitions are rejected,why not we all aspirants file our names in petition,and also i have noted that that individuals petitions were rejected in the last though they were allowed to take the exam .All i want to say is that time is very short so we should first try to be allowed to take screening test through court initial hearings(vesai b FPSC valon k leye screening test lena mushkil nahi chahai voh 20000 aspirants hi kiun na hon)n then for written test we will have time to do more effort,more fund raising