Thread: PMS VS CSS
View Single Post
Old Monday, July 08, 2013
PMS / PCS Award: Serving PMS / PCS (BS 17) officers are eligible only. - Issue reason: 2011 - Merit No. 104

orangeemperor25 will become famous soon enoughorangeemperor25 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armawaaan View Post
according to rules pms officers and csps have the same criteria for promotion,,i.e both need 5 years exprrience to move toward 18 grade,,12 years experience for 19 grade,,17 years for 20 grade,22 years for 21 grade....still csps grow more rapidly than pms officers,.. why that is so????
dear it is a simple case of discrimination they i.e pas think of themselves as something out of this world which they are certainly not if they are than can anybody show me that what is there contribution in the development of this country in ameliorating the miseries of people of Pakistan in facilitating general public through formulating policies which ensure service delivery at the doorstep of a commoner for which they were recruited in the first place but instead of this what they have done is that they have mastered the art of political wheeling and dealing and palace intrigues secondly the delay in the promotion of pcs/pms officers is due to the fact that officers like secretary to prime minister secretary to chief minister establishment secretary and secretary s&gad who not only have the confidence of the rulers of the day but also have the authority to formulate policies regarding promotions and training requirements and length of stay in one grade are most of the times dmg officers they never let the rulers of the day formulate policies which ensure level playing field for officers belonging to other cadres not just pcs but also other groups of css so this is the only reason that promotion is delayed of pcs officers