Thread: PMS VS CSS
View Single Post
Old Monday, July 08, 2013
43rd CTP (PAS)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2014 - Merit 13

Thanked 1,551 Times in 674 Posts
Bilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangeemperor25 View Post
@Bilal Hassan
Bro how can you say that the pcs officers case has no future although they are i.e dmg trying there level best to drag the matter till december so that they can pressurize the successor of cj iftikhar but the case is what they call cut and dry there is not much room for maneuvering top lawyers of the country like akram sheikh and hamid khan are pleading the case so there is very much hope that justice will be done after 67 years and this usurper group will be cut to size and made accountable for there misdeeds and there is no need for pms and dmg officers to work hand in hand they have got no right to get postings in any province secondly this formula which is posted by asad is nothing but a farce and a ploy used by them to shrug the matter under the carpet can you tell me that who is going to ensure its implementation they themselves devise formulas and than violate them this thing that either cs or acs will be a pcs officer was decided in the 1980s but it was never implemented in its true sense there formulas are used as an olive branch to soothe pcs officers when matters seem to get out of their hands and when dust settles they show there true colours and refuse to implement them time has come for settling this issue once for all and it can only be solved through collective efforts by raising voices in media and judiciary and not by working hand in hand and one more thing that many pcs officers got posted acs punjab namely anwar shariq ,ch nazir ahmad , fazal hussain shah, ak khalid and ch muhammad ishaq so this is not true that this is being done solely for pms officers all these officers got posted as acs because of their seniority and competence all of them were 4/5 years senior to cs of that time so they had no option but to post them as acs but after 1995 no pcs officer got posted as acs till date

Dear first of all we take it in a perspective that is realistic: I qualify PMS and join as PMS officer, serve at Secretariat as SO and then move to field when i get the posting as AC.....I am ensconced with that.....I will fight for my right and try to secure as much privileges as i can.....

Now i qualify the CSS and get the coveted DMG/PAS, now i am the same person but now i will support my cadre whenever it comes at par with PMS, you will be dead against any thing that aims at curbing the power and prestige of that. What happens is that when our selfish motives come into play, we sacrifice the common cause.....There are black sheeps in PMS cadre, they get the DCO seat offered to them and they will give up their claim.....

Now coming to Justice, there is clearly mentioned in Civil Service Rules the cadres and the methods to recruit the personnel in these cadres. OMG's major proportion of grade 17 posts has to be filled by Direct Recruitment through CSS, and some people will be given promotion from grade 16 etc, now what happened we all know, hundreds of people were given deputations thrashing every rule and regulation.....That case is still pending, so don't have high hopes from that PMS Vs DMG case......

I know you are right but it is not about who is right and wrong, it is about what is happening. DMG (District Management Group) was literally for District admin, as a general admin cadre it has just been given name otherwise it is still the same, label changes not the product.....They are violating the rights of PMS officers but this is happening because they have power and Unity. I also am in favor of all departments working in their respective limits and Montesquieu's Theory of Separation of Powers is the ultimate solution for better functioning.