View Single Post
Old Monday, July 08, 2013

farhanali786 is on a distinguished road

DEAR I RECEIVED THIS FROM HSC IN EMAIL AND I HAVE APPLIED for equivalency," Keeping in view the Data protection Act's requirement at foreign universities, now you are required to send us an e-mail from London South Bank University, United Kingdom confirming genuineness of your degree. The confirmation can also be sent under sealed envelope or through a fax directly addressed to this office within 45 days." please guide how i will do that as its there job to verify and email my university directly .please guide thanx

DEAR I RECEIVED THIS FROM HeC IN EMAIL AND I HAVE APPLIED for equivalency,

With reference to your application # -2013 on the subject, it is informed that the lse University is a chartered university of United Kingdom. The Higher Education Commission recognizes Degree held by you from University, United Kingdom as equivalent to corresponding degree in the relevant field from Pakistan.

Keeping in view the Data protection Act's requirement at foreign universities, now you are required to send us an e-mail from London South Bank University, United Kingdom confirming genuineness of your degree. The confirmation can also be sent under sealed envelope or through a fax directly addressed to this office within 45 days.

can any body guide me how i will email and verify myself my degree myslef or hec will email themselve thxn

Last edited by Arain007; Tuesday, July 09, 2013 at 09:45 AM. Reason: merged