View Single Post
Old Friday, July 12, 2013

ADQUSIT is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Please stop misguiding the candidates if you don't have the confirmed info.... the very first post of this thread was totally wrong, because if you just see the document which FPSC has given on its website, there it is clearly written that only the passed candidates will be allowed to sit in the exam, then how could you say that only the top 200 or 300 candidates from a province(having fewer posts) will be allowed to sit in the exam if they even managed to get 20 or 10 marks but they are on the top, then they will be allowed..... its wrong because FPSC has clearly mentioned that only the passed candidates will be allowed to sit in the exam, not the failed candidates....... so my request to everyone! don't misguide any candidate by your wrong unauthentic info..... and if anyone of you want to know about the passing criteria then kindly mail FPSC, they will tell you clearly...
@The Ends, you inferred it in very wrong way. The thing which i am asking for, was and is also a matter of confusion for me and therefore, i marked the original poster wordings that what is that mean?. That if someone has understood it so he may guide me too.

I'm not misguiding the others.