View Single Post
Old Friday, July 19, 2013

abasinvd is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackhero View Post
I have also applied in china at zhejiang sci tech university. From which chinese institute you have done ms ?
Any suggestion about chinese language learning ?
Is halaal food available easily or its difficult to find such shops ?
How was your experience in china and field of education ?
Any idea about job opportunities in china ?

Sent from my HTC One V using Tapatalk 4 Beta
I did my masters from northwestern poly technical university in xian
The city was small so relatively cheaper and that's the rule for a majority of countries that smaller cities are cheaper ...
And Chinese you can learn best only in china best because there are native speakers there ... You will learn best from here...
Experience in china was great, great place to live in and very very peaceful; Europe ki just baatien hain, china really is amazing...

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackhero View Post
I have also applied in china at zhejiang sci tech university. From which chinese institute you have done ms ?
Any suggestion about chinese language learning ?
Is halaal food available easily or its difficult to find such shops ?
How was your experience in china and field of education ?
Any idea about job opportunities in china ?

Sent from my HTC One V using Tapatalk 4 Beta
Halal food is easily available and I would just add here that a person wanting to have halal food will get halal food anywhere in the world. That's been my experience, china usually has Muslim population except for guang dong province but even there you can have fish and vegetables. Allah is no doubt very kind if one treads his path.
And lastly about jobs, your visa probably won't allow that but people do jobs there which usually are related to English teaching, they earn competitive salaries. However others have gotten jobs in engineering or have invested in business to and from china and earned a lot ... Again I would some it that Allah makes ways :-)

Last edited by Arain007; Saturday, July 20, 2013 at 10:44 AM. Reason: merged
The Following User Says Thank You to abasinvd For This Useful Post:
jackhero (Saturday, July 20, 2013)