View Single Post
Old Sunday, July 21, 2013

ABDC is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Intelligent Adddy View Post
RJP is also seems to me their tactic to drop mummy daddy candidates, Though, i did not make it to their final selected mtos list but astonished with the response of some top 30.
Drop Mummy Daddy candidate? Then what the hell was that arduous 7 months long recruitment process for? Or the management is certainly not capable enough to filter out such candidates through the multiple assessment that they have to resort to such primitive techniques.

I still can't decide what should I do, I really want to get rid of the haram income I earn from the bank. This factor is the only thing where TCS has the advantage for me, every other factor is overpowered by my current job.

There are two questionable factors in my mind,
1 - You could be placed anywhere in Pakistan, after the training as per the needs of the company.
2 - Regular assessments after every two months.

I will not leave my home town unless I am being offered a six figure salary, why the hell would I want to move to some other city with a lets say 30k-40k salary?

Are they so paranoid that they are still not sure if they have selected good candidates, they have to "score" their performance after every two months kinda tells me that if we don't score upto their expectation levels we might get a very low line desk job.

I have almost 2 years of experience in a bank (did my masters almost 2 years back) and if I move ahead with TCS and accept the salary which I was offered 2 years ago..."One step forward and two steps back" would perfectly summarize my position.

I have been wanting a non-banking job since very first day I got into the bank, and now that I have gotten it...I have no other choice but to reject it. The ironies of real life.
The Following User Says Thank You to ABDC For This Useful Post:
AaKhan (Friday, July 26, 2013)