View Single Post
Old Sunday, July 21, 2013

swift is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by ABDC View Post
Actually I was just 1 year into my job when this program started. I didn't know that it would stretch this long.

They listed that 1-2 years experience is a plus in the requirements in their rozee.pk job ad. Hence I applied.

I was hoping that the Salary would be about 35k at least, because thats the min market standard for MTOs. So I though a starting 35k plus an MTO stamp on your CV would be good enough. I didn't know that this would be such a joke of any MTO program. I know very well how things work in office, tasks seems intimidating and daunting at first but just in a matter of a couple days you are doing it as a pro!

When you don't get a job after three months of completion of your degree, even after giving a dozen interviews...I don't think you have a choice.

Khair anyways, this has been a huge waste for me. Now do I need to submit my rejection letter or doing "nothing" will do the job.
Well agreed on that Sir.

Rejection letter? Why would someone have to submit this as well. Just don't sign the contract. Simple as that.